I'm deleting this part, but I'm going to keep the signature for no apparent reason.
Uhh...hello? Anyone here? I don't know much about this. I guess I told people to put their ideas on here if they had something for me to write about for The 'Shroom. Should I put some kind of signature of something here? Well, people can just press the user page button on the top of the page. Never mind. Please give suggestions, though.
- Hey, do you have an account on the forum? If not, join, and you'll see. Historical impact for something may already be covered by Aipom, but if he fails the job, you can take over. Wa TC@ 19:42, 8 December 2006 (EST)
- 1 Reply: Robots
- 2 'Shroom
- 3 Job on The 'Shroom
- 4 When
- 5 Reply: New Message
- 6 Re: Article
- 7 A Little Something from YellowYoshi398
- 8 Plit?
- 9 Your sprite
- 10 Re: Submitting
- 11 Re: Article
- 12 Sup
- 13 Re:
- 14 Shroom Deadline
- 15 Typin'
- 16 Shroom
- 17 Comic
- 18 Super Smash Bros. PipeProject
- 19 Reply:Welcome
- 20 Grammar Police
- 21 Whats Up
- 22 Hey
- 23 Seizure
- 24 Mariology
- 25 I really do't know
- 26 What's Up
- 27 Um...Timeline is wrong...
- 28 Re: Luigi's Mansion
- 29 Amazing Race
- 30 Welcome back.
- 31 I'm Back
- 32 Red
- 33 Sig
- 34 Welcome Back
Well, are toys robots? They are wind-up toys and well, I know it may be weird that toys that talk and all are not robots but...kinda hard to explain. They are officially not robots.
Your 'Shroom idea is great! Sounds cool. 3D
Job on The 'Shroom
The second and third users on the preceding list have chosen a game spotlight as a job. The first, fourth and fifth users have chosen a character spotlight. We need only one game spotlight and one character spotlight. Wanderingshadow has already chosen his game spotlight, so that spot is taken. Once the character spotlight is taken, there will be three people who must find another job. Be creative, please.
- Before. Now, this new idea: is it a fanfic of some sort? Wa TC@
- And what is it exactly about? The problem is, fan creations belong more on the forum, not here. Wa TC@ 19:12, 11 December 2006 (EST)
- a) OK, you're set; b) The wiki began on August 12, 2005, and I joined May 27, 2006. Honestly, it was still a relatively dull place...'til I came along. :P Wa TC@ 20:13, 11 December 2006 (EST)
- Whoah whoah whoah, I love the enthusiasm! Do you have an account on the forum? If not, join, and I'll add you to a group where you'll see a special-access board, which tells that info. If so, tell me your username. Wa TC@ 20:22, 11 December 2006 (EST)
- I don't mind giving you the news as it comes in – it's an enhancement to the experience that you have chosen to not take advantage of, that's all. ;)
- The due date is January 8, 2007. I'll tell you how to submit the article to me later. Wa TC@ 20:39, 11 December 2006 (EST)
- Why not do YIDS because it's been a game of interest around here, while only I & PJ otherwise have March of the Minis. Wa TC@ 21:17, 11 December 2006 (EST)
Reply: New Message
A Little Something from YellowYoshi398
Thanks for all that you put on my talk page! It's nice people like you who've really gotten me excited about being a member of the Super Mario Wiki. Anyway, I joined on November 26, 2006. You could sort of say that, at the time, my joining was just to tell the world something I had noticed in Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. You're right about me currently doing a lot of edits based on that game, but I haven't exactly memorized it... I haven't even beaten it (yet)!
- Mushroom World. All my wiki buddies on AIM say they have never heard of the term before. Wa TC@ 18:58, 14 December 2006 (EST)
Yes, you must have your email in too; it's sending the email on the wiki from the external email address. Just put it up for a minute, send it, and take it off again. Wa TC@ 22:05, 18 December 2006 (EST)
- Regardless, please make your article longer. Wa TC@
- -_- either is fine. Wa TC@
- OK, you are done. However, please next time choose a topic yourself. I'm the director, but you shouldn't be relying on me. Wa TC@ 23:19, 22 December 2006 (EST)
Merry Chrismas dude.
Please 'Shroom section on the forums (our forums, which one did you think?) by no later than 1. Please remember to save a copy in your outbox. If you can't, be sure to tell us soon and we'll be sure to
punish you cruelly work something out.
Super Mario Bros. and Gabumon
Remember you were supposed to expand.
- A) Confusion. Calling Mario Party 8 something else, the whole article is kinda jumbled.
- B) Similar to Another Idea. That is, Paper Jorge has all the previews of games covered, and this is the same thing, just expanded and...
- C) Fanficish. Not all fanon, but coming off of it, it felt like a worthless read because of that fake feel to it.
Thanks for believing in me! OK, I'll do that. I have a typing program and know the whole home row, but I need to improve. Thanks again for the encouragement! :) 3D, who knew SOMEONE would copy this sooner or later...
Me no receiving signal. Talk to Aipom about it, as I've given him control. 3D, whoa this is Knife, rippin' off 3d's sig. Maybe he should get a less famous one
So you want to be in my comic. What do you want to be?-- Aipom --
Please respond ASAP.-- Aipom --
Never mind.-- Aipom --
I found it here.-- Aipom --
Super Smash Bros. PipeProject
Thank you for the welcome mariofan132.And by the way what is it exactly are you saying?--Fg 19:32, 20 February 2007 (EST)
Calm down.-- Aipom --
|This is a warning to stop your inappropriate behavior (Verbally abusing other users) on the Super Mario Wiki. Please adhere to the rules or you will be blocked from editing this site.|
If this warning was not issued by an administrator and you feel it was undeserved, you may appeal it.
Sheesh HK-47, all I said was calm down a bit.-- Aipom --
And what I said was to calm down a bit, I wasn't yelling at him. Although I do think Wayoshi was a little harse.-- Aipom --
Well,I would probably have a similar reaction if FG posted the same message.He did'nt make any sense. User:Gofer
And all I said was calm down with a period.-- Aipom --
- Exactly the issue – Fg didn't make a mistake on purpose Wa TC@ 16:11, 23 March 2007 (EDT)
Oh? How do you know it isn't a glitch? Did you see it too?
When creating articles, place categories, and put more information. Great Gonzo
Im not giving you hate mail, Im asking you to include more information in your articles, and categorize. Great Gonzo
yes. O.o Great Gonzo
Yes, the Mariology forums a cool place.
And as for the questions,
I'm not sure,
I don't know.
- Yoshi Master
I really do't know
I don't know what you're talking about, mario legacy sites so no Super mallow 09:52, 13 May 2007 (EDT)
Um...Timeline is wrong...
If the Yoshi's are babies in Yoshi Story. Then how can that take place before PiT? Angry Sun 12:43, 18 May 2007 (EDT)
Re: Luigi's Mansion
Vote here for the losers, also, sorry about the introduction being late. It's getting late and I need to watch Hoodwinked, which I just rented, and eat ice cream and cheetos and enjoy your waitingness. Mwahahaha *cough cough*
Mariofan132, please vote!
Also, don't vote off of who you hate, but vote off of which person doesn't look like they'll be able to make it looking at the introduction.
What the header say. Gofer
I thought that you were a bit inactive, so when you pssed by, I (re)welcomed you. Simple as that. Cobra-Commander
Ah, that was the first time in age I saw you, so I thought you came back from an hiatus. Megatron
"I'm trying not to report you to Wayoshi "
Errr... Do you know Wayoshi resigned from bureaucrathoood long ago? He's now a normal user. Anyway, I would'nt pay attention to Max if I was you. He act like that with everyone who disagree with him. Gofer, who will soon get in trouble.... ehehehe.
I know it because it was me who removed it again. I do not think that it should be there. If you want to have other people's opinions, you can do as I suggested and start a Proposal for putting it on that page. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 17:05, 26 August 2007 (EDT)
|Please stop minor flaming on Talk:Pokémon Trainer on the Super Mario Wiki. This isn't a warning, and it's possible that you made a mistake by accident or without realizing it; this is simply a reminder for your information. If the action continues, then a warning will be issued. Thanks for reading and keep contributing.|
If this reminder was not issued by an administrator and you feel it was undeserved, you may appeal it.