This be my talk page. Which I don't know how to work. So... bye.
Tap-Tap the red nose IS NOT Tap-Tap the golden. They are two different Tap-Taps. Full Metal Moogle
I need some help here...
If someone would be so kind as to teach me how to create a category, I'd be this grateful:
Thanks, someone. Teh Dodo
- Oops. I was thinking of something else, but it was obvious and I was being stupid. Thanks anyway, Wayoshi.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Dodoman (talk).
- It doesn't link to my Talk page cause that's where we are right now. >_>
As some of you may know, I'm working on a large project: create an article that contains a list of every Trophy description in Super Smash Bros. Melee.
However, I'm having a bit of a problem with something. When I checked my game, I had a Banzai Bill trophy with this description: Bullet Bills are shot out of cannons and fly on straight paths. In great numbers they're a nightmare; while Mario can stop most with a single jump, the rare Banzai Bill is much tougher to avoid. In Super Smash Bros. Melee, all Bullet Bills are Banzai Bills. They burrow into Princess Peach's castle and then detonate with immense power.
Then, when I looked on The Mushroom Kingdom (the website), I saw this: Bullet Bills are shot out of cannons and fly on straight paths. In great numbers they're a nightmare; while Mario can stop most with a single jump, the rare giant one is much tougher to avoid. In Super Smash Bros. Melee, all Bullet Bills are extra large. They burrow into Princess Peach's castle and then detonate with immense power.
I don't know if the second appears in PAL versions or something or if it's just random in each copy. If someone could clear this up for me, I'd appreciate it. --Dodo
Okay, well, there was a poll on whether we should split the F-Zero Grand Prix and Big Blue. The "yea"s won.
Thing is, no one's split them, so I was gonna do it myself, buuuut I don't know how.
Someone tell me? NOW?!
- Edit this page, remove the line that's written on it, and add regular aritcle content. That's how to get rid of redirects. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 16:14, 17 August 2007 (EDT)
Dont do it, its called vandalisim. Full Metal Moogle
- It was a redirect, as you might or might not have noticed. Just look at the above section of this very talk page. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 16:28, 17 August 2007 (EDT)
Your Sig is too big see it in comparison to the sigbox.
Voice Actor List
Sounds good to me! Oh, and when we're doing the list, can we mention the type of voice they lended? For example, we could mention how Jen Taylor made Peach more "squeeky" while her Super Show actress gave her a more traditional voice. Stumpers! 16:53, 10 December 2007 (EST)
- Sounds great! I can't guarantee that I'll be on the Wiki this weekend, but just so you know, I'll be helping you with that page at some time in the future! ;) I'm sorry that you were doing all that by yourself! I didn't mean to thrust it all on you! Stumpers! 18:58, 14 December 2007 (EST)
To be blunt, I don't know who this is.
RE: Voice Actors
Hi there; just got your message -- it's best that the voice actor listings be kept on the "game staff" pages in relation to said installments. Speaking of which, based on recent edit history, someone is currently dealing with that right now. Thanks for asking. --M. C. - "Mario Gals" Fan! User Page | Talk Page 01:10, 17 November 2009 (EST)