User talk:The Writing Guy
You told me on chat :P
- Really? SJ derp :P
Thank you so much for helping us monitor the Wiki! I've blocked the user in question and am reverting his edits right now. Thanks for taking care of most (all?) of them. In the future feel free to link me to the user's contribution page like so: this user As you can see, the name does not appear, but the link still works. You could also just give the name. Under the circumstances, I'm sure the no-swearing rule does not apply. Thanks again for all your help! Stumpers! 14:26, 1 July 2008 (EDT)
Whoa, that's weird.
Wow, that's really, stupid.
- Hai, and nao. o: — Stooben Rooben 14:10, 25 July 2008 (EDT)
Hey Lario :D Yes, if you're referring to my status, I happened to have just bought *cough* and have been playing *wheeze* for a long time now. But, alas, I have not beaten it yet. Have you ever played *shot*? Glitchman (talk · contribs)
Awesome!Like my sprites I made!
- OHAI. How are you? — Stooben Rooben 20:46, 17 August 2008 (EDT)
Hey, TWG! What's up? --Palkia47 17:02, 10 September 2008 (EDT)
- I'm good, just about to do some editing too. Btw, have you had any problems with the wiki lately (like errors or something like that)? I have. --Palkia47 20:48, 10 September 2008 (EDT) When editing this page, there's a "MediaWiki internal error" over to the left, followed by a long code (seen on the bottom).
- Weird. I wonder what the problem is. --Palkia47 21:10, 10 September 2008 (EDT)
No uHai. What's up? — Stooben Rooben 16:55, 12 September 2008 (EDT)
- Well, I don't know of any articles that have "you"s in them right now, but if you wanna fix my errors here that'd be fine; once I get into a rewrite, I don't pay much attention to any other article crying for help. *looks for bat signal in the sky* Losing interest in the wiki?! NOEZ! YOU CAN NOT DO THIS, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. </overreaction> I may have asked this before, but when did you join? People who're here for a while seem to retire a lot. :'( — Stooben Rooben 09:49, 13 September 2008 (EDT)
Yo, Lario. I hope you don't mind, but I replaced the list of articles, templates, and categories you made with DPL coding. It keeps track of the same things, but if something gets deleted, you won't have any red links uglying up your page. :D I've had to delete a lot of templates lately since I've been merging the NSMB level articles, and you made some of them... Well, anyway; if you don't like that I changed it, I apologize. — Stooben Rooben 22:01, 7 October 2008 (EDT)