Content from the old Dark Fawful (2nd Form) talk page was moved here:
Just wondering, where does Fawful say he'll be back? I can't find anything in game that says he will be back. As a matter of fact, he says himself that he will dissapear forever. I'm just wondering, because this is seriously confusing me. MALAKKazoo 01:33, 17 September 2009 (EDT)
He doesn't. That was added by a user back before the game was out in English. Evidently, that user misinterpreted the dialog or was guessing at what was being said. - 2257(Talk) 14:34, 17 September 2009 (EDT)
Ah, alright. I was just wondering, as i've seen a few people say the same thing in a few places I go to, and it didn't really make sense. - MALAKKazoo 22:24, 17 September 2009 (EDT)
- 1 Merge with Fawful
- 2 Should this be merged with Fawful? (closed poll)
- 3 After-Merge
- 4 Dark Star Core...
- 5 I can't change the image.
- 6 Finally!!
- 7 Split
- 8 Split Dark Star Core.
- 9 A pokemon move...
- 10 I thought this was funny.
- 11 An error
Ok, is there really any reason to keep this as it's own article? For 1) That's not the official name. It's official name is still Dark Fawful, even in this form. That brings us to point 2) It's basically another form of Fawful. Regular Dark Fawful doesn't have it's own article because it doesn't need one, because it's just another form of Fawful. So is there really any reason to keep this as it's own article? SJ derp :P
- I think you've got a point there. Merging them might be a good idea. And in case they ought to stay sepparate nevertheless, maybe this article could be moved to Dark Fawful (the official name) and the information from the actual Fawful article about his dark form should be added there. - Gabumon(talk) 01:02, 19 September 2009 (EDT)
Change something: Merge it with Fawful
Change something: Create Dark Fawful and move all DF content there
- Edofenrir (talk) - I think it would be an acceptable compromise.
- Toadette 4evur (talk) - Per Edofenrir. Now that I think about it, Bowletta got her own article, and she's just Cackletta in Bowser's body, so I think a Dark Fawful article would be fair.
- SolarBlaze (talk)- I see no problem with a merge, either. As with the Feature/Unfeature nomination pages, this is going to need at least two more votes after this one before the merging could be done.
- Hyper Guy (talk)- Oh boy, I've been wanting to do this for ages, but thought I'd get punnished or something for doing it. Merging both Dark Fawful characters into a "Dark Fawful" page would be an appropiate idea. I'M IN!
- Twentytwofiftyseven (talk)- It seems wrong to have Dark Fawful (2nd Form) but not Dark Fawful. The old title was too conjectural though.
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) Dark Bowser has his own article, so shall Dark Fawful and his 2nd form!!! I HAVE FURY!!!!
Don't change anything: Keep everything separate
Old talk page ends here
Ok, the merge is done. Now I'll try to do what is left to do (editing the two original articles). Please check this article for possible mistakes, for it is likely that I made some. - Gabumon(talk) 15:52, 26 September 2009 (EDT)
Dark Star Core...
I know you just made the Dark Fawful page and all, but I think we should move the information about Dark Star Core (since that is the real final boss name, not Dark Fawful or Dark Fawful Bug), into its own page. I'm asking it on here, so I don't get in trouble trying myself. So, may I move the Dark Star Core information to it's own page? Baby Mario Bloops
- No, too little information. It's easier and of more convenience.--FREAK ~Game Freak~ OUT!
- Isn't the Dark Star Core just a part of Dark Fawful? I don't know since I didn't play the game, but if so, that would be the same as making an article about Neosquid. -
Gabumon(talk) 23:12, 14 November 2009 (EST)
- For one Edofenrir, Neosquid is just part of Exor, Dark Star Core is different from Dark Fawful. And, Gamefreak75, the information is enough to have it's own information, it's not to short (look at enemies in M&L: BiS, and tell me DSC is too short to have it's own information). All I'm saying is to have DSC to have it's own article, because Dark Fawful and Dark Star Core are not the same thing. Baby
- Isn't the Dark Star Core just a part of Dark Fawful? I don't know since I didn't play the game, but if so, that would be the same as making an article about Neosquid. - Gabumon(talk) 23:12, 14 November 2009 (EST)
I can't change the image.
In # .27.27 Mario_.26_Luigi: _Bowser.27s_Inside_Story.27.27 I could change it, and I could do it with the picture of Dark Star Core. What's the problem? User: Grácovitz
- You apparently forgot to type "Image:" in front of "DarkFawful.gif". - Gabumon(talk) 11:31, 21 November 2009 (EST)
I'm dumb XD.User: Grácovitz
- Nah, it was just a small mistake. Stuff like that happens, even to experienced users. Just remember to make use of the preview button ;3 - Gabumon(talk) 12:51, 21 November 2009 (EST)
Who are you, misterious man? User:Grácovitz
What do you mean with "Mysterious"? i am no bigger stranger to you then you are to me. User:MarioMaster720
yeah i know, sorry about that User:MarioMaster720 18.12.2009
umm... we should split Dark Fawful and Dark Fawful Bug, because they are technically 2 different characters. I'm gonna cut and paste the info :-) Darkfawful 20:26, 18 May 2010 (EDT)
- Split? After I merged them (even with a whole proposal before)? No way. And also, merging/splitting does not work with a "cut & paste" formula. It needs to be structured well, just like creating an actual article. - Gabumon(talk) 14:09, 19 May 2010 (EDT)
Split Dark Star Core.
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
I propose that we split Dark Star Core (Dark Fawful form 2) from Dark Fawful. Look, I know that we had a proposal merging these together, but lets look at some facts. Midbus and Blizzard Midbus are split, and they have less information than the Dark Fawful page. Second, Dark Star Core wasn't really named yet when we merged it, so that is also we need to split it as it is official. Third, we mostly merged it because Dark Fawful didn't have an article to itself, and we need to further divide it. I know that Edofenrir did a lot of work having it look like it does now, but some stuff needs to be fixed.
- Baby Mario Bloops (talk) - Per all I said above. Also, Shrowser has its own article, even though it is Elder Princess Shroob poccessing Bowser. Dark Star Core is a combination of Dark Star and Dark Fawful. There is no reason why it should be split.
- GalacticPetey (talk) Per BMB and proposal
- Tomz123 (talk) Per proposal.
- Blue Toad (talk) Per BMB
- Superboo922 (talk) I don't know why this wasn't split already. Per BMB.
- Fuzzipede27 (talk) Per BMB.
- Homestar Runner (talk) Per all.
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! They are two different things, per all. Zero signing out.
- FireBabyLuigi11 (talk) Per Baby Mario Bloops
I is confuzzled!!! I thought the Dark Star Core is the blob (Dark Star, actually) on the antenna. And that the name for the whole boss (not the little parts that must be destroyed as if they are the wings & legs of some poor, helpless insect that you are cruelly plucking apart(Sorry for the long, slightly-overblown analogy)) is actually Dark Fawful Bug? This Is War 16:57, 24 August 2010 (UTC)
A pokemon move...
Fawful's energy ball is also a pokemon move, Picture here http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Energy_Ball_(move)
- Just because they happen to have the same name doesn't mean they're the same thing. See Lucky Charm and Lucky Charm or Star Rod (Paper Mario) and Star Rod (Mario Party 8)
I thought this was funny.
- waht we obviously have good gramar the notice shouldnt be there
- Shokora (talk · edits) 08:11, 30 October 2013 (EDT)
The enemy description box has an error. The Lucky Charm that it links to is the one from Mario Party 3, not the one from Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. I have no idea how to fix this. 220.127.116.11