Split the Castle Keys
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
split out all types of Castle Keys 4-6-0
Welp, that may not have been my smartest move, but the show must go on.
Why...Why are these lumped together at all? They all have different appearances and descriptions, and furthermore are each found in different areas. Given how the outcome of this proposal is no different, I propose that we split each key by their appearance.
Split into Castle Key (Paper Mario) and Castle Key (Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door)
- Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) I can go with this, as the PM ones share a name in multiple languages it would seem and all have similar designs, while the Hooktail one looks nothing alike and has a different name in Japanese. Also, unlike Elevator Key, these are all physical turning-type keys, unlike that where some were electronic keycards.
- TheDarkStar (talk) - Per Doc.
- FanOfYoshi (talk) Second option.
- Niiue (talk) Per all.
Split out Castle Key (Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door) and split the Paper Mario Castle Keys based on location
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) My preferred option, given the consensus achieved for the Elevator Key article. The keys all have different designs beyond just color.
- Scrooge200 (talk) I think all this nonsense merging is just a byproduct from the wiki’s early days.
- Trig Jegman (talk) per above; the keys while similar in purpose, they are found in different enough places that each could have a full enough page for.
- FanOfYoshi (talk) Perhaps this should work.
- Alex95 (talk) - Per proposal.
- Power Flotzo (talk) - Per proposal.