Yoshi's Island name
- No, I don't think so. Is it in any guides? Fawfulfury65
What to do?
What should be done with this page? It covers generic object in Mario & Wario, SMRPG, and an adventure book; an item in Paper Mario; and an object from Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Island DS. This is an organizational mess. Scrooge200 (talk) 00:21, September 30, 2019 (EDT)
Seriously, though. Just section out whatever information there is for each appearance properly, fix the introductory description, and then thing should fall into place a bit quicker from there. -- Lord G. matters. 00:27, September 30, 2019 (EDT)
Split and from this article
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Split both 0-1-9-0
See comments above. This page is an organizational mess. From what I can tell, it's covering three different subjects where their only similarity is that they're buckets. So I propose we split these three subjects for being too different from each other.
Just split Bucket (Yoshi's Island series)
Just split Bucket (Paper Mario)
- Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) It's apparently "marvelous," but as for M&W and YI, I feel it's like jellyfish; they're both generic objects that are the same thing even if they don't reference each other. or function the same.
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) My preferred option.
- Scrooge200 (talk) Per proposal and my above comment.
- FanOfYoshi (talk) Per all.
- Waluigi Time (talk) Per all.
- DarkNight (talk) Per all.
- Keyblade Master (talk) Per all.
- Benjaminkirsc (talk) Per all, mostly about Toadette the Achiever. Both articles should be spilt.
- MarioManiac1981 (talk) Per all. Let's clean up the clutter.
- ThatGuy777 (talk) Per all.