Talk:Bowser Bomb (Mario Party DS)
Delete this page
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Appearing in only one minigame, with only one real purpose, I consider this to be nothing short of a generic subject (is the name of this article even official?). We don't have an article on the Wiggler mechas in Wheelin' and Wigglin', nor do we have an article on the bomb in the shape of Bowser's face in Bowser's Big Blast, so why should this get an article?
P.S.: The only reason why we have Mechanical Cricket is because they are officially named. As far as I can tell, this has no proven official name!
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) Per proposal.
- 7feetunder (talk) Object exclusive to a single Mario Party minigame with a completely made-up name (in-game description just calls it a "bomb")? No thanks.
- Waluigi Time (talk) Keeping this article would set a horrible precedent of making an article for every item in every minigame. Better put an end to it now.
- Owencrazyboy9 (talk) Might as well get rid of this one. Toadette the Achiever's points are really swell, but I'm not sure if the Mechanical cricket/grasshopper article should go or not. Hmm... Per all.
- BBQ Turtle (talk) This article seems purely pointless, per all.
- Alex95 (talk) - Could be merged with Bowser Bomb (Mario Party 2) (which may end up getting moved to "Bowser Bomb (item)" if this proposal passes, btw) somehow, but I don't see the point in that either, so per proposal.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) This article seems unnecessary, and there is no source for the current name. Per all.
- Mario jc (talk) Basically repeats information from Short Fuse, per all.
- Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) Maybe the bomb from Bowser's Big Blast, Bowser's Bigger Blast, Head Waiter, and Panic Pinball, as it's a recurring object that appeared in 4 games if one counts The Top 100, but not this. Per all.
- bwburke94 (talk) Per all.
We don't have an article on the cricket mechas in Quickest Cricket
- Thanks...and oops. I didn't even bother to check! (T|C) 19:03, 19 March 2018 (EDT)