Talk:Arcade (Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam)
Split and from this article
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
split this article 8-0
As it stands now, we have both the Attackathon and Battle Ring from Paper Jam covered in this article. This is horribly inconsistent, as the Cholesteroad and The Gauntlet from Inside Story have their own articles, separate from Challenge Node. The Arcade is Paper Jam's equivalent to the Challenge Node, and it doesn't make any sense for the BIS minigames to have their own separate articles when PJ's minigames don't. Therefore, I propose that we split Attackathon into its own article, and we split both Battle Rings into Battle Ring (Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam). This article will still stay, however, to be consistent with Challenge Node.
P.S.: Yes, I know that Dream Team's Mad Skillathon still shares an article with the game itself, and I plan to deal with that shortly. After all, Battle Ring (Mario & Luigi: Dream Team) has its own separate article.
- YoshiFlutterJump (talk) Per my proposal.
- FanOfYoshi (talk) Seems strange they were merged here in the first place.
- Bloober (talk) I have no idea why they are merged at all; wouldn't hurt to have them split into different articles.
- Doomhiker (talk) Per all.
- Owencrazyboy9 (talk) I also agree. Per all.
- Scrooge200 (talk) They're completely separate things. Per all.
- TheDarkStar (talk) Per all.
- WeirdDave13 (talk) Per all.