MarioWiki:Poll selection/Archive 4
This page is an archive of Poll Submissions that passed. Please do not edit, delete, or move any of them.
In the next Mario Game, Which team should make a comback?
- Axem Rangers
- Koopa Bros.
- Red and Blue Goomba
- I don't really care
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! I say the Axem Rangers. Zero signing out.
- Mario22 (talk) It's-a me, Mario22! How would you like it if the Koopa Bros. were in the next Mario game?!
- Zafum (talk) - Not very interesting... At all...
- Boring and I just don't like the poll.-User:Fawful 666
- Timmy Tim (talk) per all
Which is your favorite place in Super Paper Mario of these options?
- Yold Ruins
- Merlee's Mansion
- Fort Francis
- Whoa Zone
- Floro Caverns
- Sammer's Kingdom
- The Underwhere
- The Overthere
- Castle Bleck
- The Bitlands
User:Lemmy Koopa Fan (creator)
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! My favorites are the Whoa Zone, Castle Bleck, Underwhere, and Overthere. Zero signing out.
- Yoshi301 (talk) The Bitlands are awesome!
- Pixlfreak (talk) ooh!! to many choices!!
What do you think of Nintendo's "New Play Control!" line?
- It is a great innovation
- It will reduce the chances of getting Wii-original games
- They will abuse of it
- It's just to try to compensate hardcore gamers
- I don't care
- Tucayo (talk) Creator, dont use sigs
- Castle Toad (talk)
- User:Fawful 666
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! I think it's a good idea but there should be a balance. Zero signing out.
not specifically mario. Lu-igi board
How should Mr. L reappear in the Mario series?
- As an independent villain
- As a minion of a major villain
- As a hero allied to Mario and Luigi
- As a double personality of Luigi
- I really can't decide
- He shouldn't appear again
- Mr. Br Mario (talk) Creator of the poll.
- a game where luigi had to defeat his evil urges (in the form of mr. L) would be GREAT!!!!!! Lu-igi board
- Mario5x (talk) I think that a poll about Mr. L reappearing seems great.
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! Yes, this will be a good idea for him to be an independent villain and/or hero. Zero signing out.
- Luigi28 (talk) I think it would be cool if Luigi has a split personality (MR.L) in a game, and it's like doctor jackel and mr. myde, and he switches from bad to good over and over again throughout the game.
- YellowYoshi127 (talk) Yoshi! I think Mr L Should be a hero, maybe have his own game!
- Pixlfreak (talk) not a bad idea. what to pick what to pick?
- Timmy Tim (talk) I'm sick of Paper Mario polls.
- Goomb-omb (talk) he's not going to appear in any future games. and besides, this is another speculation poll and borders on fanon
Hey Goomb-omb, who says he's not gonna appear again? Maybe there's a chance Luigi will, for instance, evoke the spirit of Mr. L or something. Anything's possible in the Mario Brothers' world. Besides, we can all dream about that possibility, can't we? Mr. Br Mario (talk)
Which one of these Mario series charcters should be in the next Super Smash Bros. game?
- Mario/Dr. Mario (change through down special)
- Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario (Also change through down special)
- Count Bleck
- All of the above
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! (Creator) I say all of them but I'm the creator so I can't effect the poll or could I? Zero signing out.
- Castle Toad (talk) I support Rosalina!!!
- Booman (talk)Very Good idea! p.s.I pick Bowser Jr!
- Pixlfreak (talk) it would be interesting to play a Super Paper Mario villain
- Sorry, but I don't like polls with, "Smash Bros. Character" in them. This is one of those polls.User:Fawful 666
- Zafum (talk) - Anything with the word character in it (like i have said before) is usually very quickly opposed by me.
- Timmy Tim (talk) Per all.
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! Hey at least these characters are not "random" and/or obscure to the series. Zero signing out.
- Yes, I know they're not, but I still don't like the poll. It is a sensible poll, nothing wrong with it, but I simply hate polls like this.Fawful 666
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! Oh I get want you mean, I respect that and no hard feelings. Zero signing out.
- Toadfan64 (talk) Put in Toad and I'll support it
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! Toad is too "random" and obscure and plus I already use up all ten spaces and he is Peach's standard special. Zero signing out.
I am Zero! The only dumb or should I say stupid reason people want toad to be playable is because, it started a long time ago when Nintendo in an E3 convention showed a photo of SSBM of Peach being playable, but Peach was using her standard special toad and people thought toad was playable. Plus no moves can't be made for toad except an up special (the jet-pack he used in I think Mario Party 6 or 7).Zero signing out. Zero777 (talk)
User:Booderdash HA! Super Smash Bros. already has too many mario charactors in it! They need more from games like Kirby! Or more 3rd parties! (I sound like a traitor) :(
What do you think about Mario Party 9?
- I can't wait! I'm so excited!
- I don't know...
- I really don't care
- I don't think it will come out
- I think I will try it out, not really sure...
- NO WAY! I WON'T GET IT!
- Actually, I made it up.
- SuperbowserX (talk) I support this, because I made it.
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! I'll try it out if it comes out. Zero signing out.
- Toadfan64 (talk) nice one
- Zafum (talk) - Face it, all Mario Parties after Mario Party 3 stink.
- Timmy Tim (talk) who says there'll even be a Mario Party 9?
Good That game would be sweet! Whoa! How' d you know that YOU made it up????--Mario19
What would you change about super mario galaxy?
- EVERYTHING! it was terrible!
- nothing it was perfect.
- bigger, more open worlds (like SMS)
- more levels
- more returnable characters
- inclusion of minigames
- Lu-igi board creator. To be honest I would change quite alot. having said that, galaxy 2 should be awesome!
- Yoshi301 (talk) Bigger, more open worlds (I thought three stars per world was crazy)
- Timmy Tim (talk) I like this, I'd like more smaller one-star levels though.
- YellowYoshi127 (talk) Yoshi! Mini-games would rule.
by "more returnable characters" I mean as in ones which will be playable in sports games (SMS had petey pirahna, noki, bowser jr. shadow Mario, pianta, whereas SMG only has Rosalina) Lu-igi board 10:50, 29 May 2009 (EDT)
What do you think of Yoshi's Story?
- BEST GAME EVER! A TOTAL MASTERPIECE!
- I like it, but I like other games better
- It's okay
- I just didn't like it
- WORST GAME IN HISTORY!
- I don't care
- I've never played Yoshi's Story
- Seen it all over North America
- User:luvluv321 (creator)
- Zafum (talk) - Although this is really weird for me to do, I will actually support this poll. The results may be interesting, and it's a Mario related poll.
I love this poll. Creative, unique, simple, and AWESOME!
- Yoshi301 (talk) - This was a great game because you didn't have to carry stupid Baby Mario on your back (Which made it easier)
- Pixlfreak (talk) Yoshi's story was the first Mario game i learned to play that wasnt mario kart or mario party! aka first Mario roleplaying game!
- Timmy Tim (talk) This is an ok poll, but it focuses on one game that many people havn't played. Besides, most people hate it anyway.
Which new Mario game are you looking forward to most?
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- New Super Mario Bros Wii
- Warioware- DIY
- Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
- Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
- All of them!
- Don't care
- Timmy Tim (talk) (creator)
- Fawful 666- Oh, I was gonna do this poll! But anyway, I like this poll and would say Warioware D.I.Y, New super mario bros.wii, SMG2, M&l:BIS.
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! I am looking very forward for Super Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario bros. Wii, and Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (I think the name could be better), but I'm so anches for Super Mario Galaxy 2. There will also be some interesting results on this. Zero signing out.
- Luigi28 (talk) I would say that i'm most excited about M&L3 and Wario Ware DIY.
- New super mario bros. wii = greatest game ever? Maybe so....Lu-igi board 17:20, 6 June 2009 (EDT)
- Yoshi301 (talk) New Super Mario Bros. Wii! The Koopalings will reappear!!!!!
- RedFire Mario (talk) I'm looking forward for all (expect Minis March Again! since I already have it), but I really want New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Dry Luigi (talk) Nice poll! New Super Mario Bros. Wii is my pick.
- YellowYoshi127 (talk) Yoshi! Damn, I was thinking of this poll. But Great Poll.
- Yoshi Boo 118 (talk) Sweet! I'd say SMG 2 and M&L:BIS.
- User:Booderdash Just to see how many people ARE SO FRIKIN EAGER LIKE ME TO GET Bowser's INSIDE STORY! Also BTW I want B.I.S. more than Galaxy 2.
- I took away Minis March Again as it has already been released in the US and replaced it with Mario and Sonic, Timmy Tim (talk).
How did you get introduced to the Mario series?
- The classic games
- The 3-D series
- Sports series
- The Kart series
- SSB,SSBM, and SSBB
- The Internet
- The paper/RPG series
- Mario Party
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! I first played the classic games but the 3-D series got me interested. Good poll, but watch out for....... ZAFUM! Zero signing out.
- Zafum (talk) - This poll at least meets most of my standards, and is quite informative. All it's missing is the option, other. And yes, watch out for me. MWAHAHAHAHA!
CalebArisas I thought that Super Mario Galaxy would be fun, so I bought it at Wal-Mart. Now I am a Mario addict.
Add an other option, because My first Mario game was Super Mario Advance 4 which is a remake. User:luvluv321
User:Mario19 luvluv321, there are already 10 options. No more options can be put into it.
If Mario were to change his hat color, what color would it be?
- Why would Mario change his hat color?
- Lumas Rule! (talk) I'm the creator!
- Zafum (talk) - Finally, a poll I enjoy.
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! Alright, I'm changing sides because it is unique and I want to see the results of this; I predict there are going to be interesting results, but really, why would he change his hat color. Zero signing out.
- Timmy Tim (talk) This poll is pointless and stupid.
- Luigi28 (talk) I agree Tim, I agree.
- User:Booderdash This is retarded and idiotic and everything Tim said. Please do not take offense in any way however. This poll goes around fanon. yipee
If a second Mario Kart Double Dash game was made, which new characters should be paired?
- Baby Peach and Baby Daisy
- Dry Bones and Boo
- Hammer Bro. and Sumo Bro.
- Fire Bro. and Boomerang Bro.
- Goomba and Paragoomba
- Other Yoshi colors
- Shy Guy and Monty Mole
- There shouldn't be a 2nd Double Dash
- Andymario753 (talk) (creator)
- Timmy Tim (talk) Finally, a poll that won't be one sided or just plain stupid, more choices would be good though.
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! Baby Peach and Baby Daisy, Dry Bones and Boo will be good teams to be in the next DD!!, but the other characters are obscure. How about a team with Rosalina in it but I can't think of a second person except luma. Zero signing out.
- YellowYoshi127 (talk) Yoshi! Yes, timmy tim, i think Paper L&M should also play as some are really strange like Shy Guy and Monty Mole.
- Zafum (talk) - This is exactly the type of poll I hate. One with a bunch of characters or levels with "which one do you think should be..." or "what is your favorite...". Anyway, THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE ANOTHER DOUBLE DASH.
- Andymario753 (talk)Hey Zero. This is for characters new to Mario Kart not including the babies and Shy Guy.
I am Zero! No, Paper Mario and Paper Luigi are both very obscure, same thing with the koopalings, and the kongs....... well..... they are sort of obscure to be a new team in a new DD!! game. Zero signing out. Zero777 (talk)
- Andymario753 (talk)Zafum. I know there isn't gonna be another DD. That is why I said if. And be a little nicer 'cause this is only my 1st poll.
Which Aspect of the Mario Series is Your Favourite?
- The 3D Series
- The 2D Series
- The RPGs
- Spinoffs (Yoshi, DK and Wario series)
- Super Smash Bros
- Mario Kart
- Other Sport Games
- Puzzle Games
- All of them!
- Depends on the game
- Timmy Tim (talk) (creator)
- (Nintenwriter) This is a unquie poll. I would have to say the 2D series is the best.
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! Yes, what a unique poll Timmy Tim, I say it depends on the game. Zero signing out.
- Yoshi301 (talk) RPG's are the best! Oh, and 2D Platformers arn't bad either.
- Zafum (talk) - This meets most of my standards and would tell alot about what the Mario community thinks.
- YellowYoshi127 (talk) Yoshi! 3D platformers, actually er..Mario kart,No wait, Sports, hang on, 2D. Oh I don't know, all of them! Great Poll
- Pixlfreak (talk) DONT KNOW WHICH ONE TO PICK!!!
- Yes, that's an excellent idea!
- Yes, but only with unique names, personalities and appearances.
- Yes, but only in spin-offs.
- Yes they should appear, but they should be only guides to Mario.
- Yes, but there should be girls since the Mario series' boy to girl ratio is way off.
- No, we have enough Toad characters.
- Nintenwriter (creator)
- Timmy Tim (talk)Nice poll but a yellow and blue Toad are in Mario Super Sluggers anyway. I'd say only in spinoffs (Even though they're in NSMB Wii)
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! Despite I hate toads, I think it is a good idea for them to be playable, and to be playable in a few other games besides spin-offs. And what a big selection of options, Bravo! Zero signing out.
- YellowYoshi127 (talk) Yoshi! I agree toads should be playable but Yoshi should as well.
- User:Booderdash Who cares about wussy toads?
In Mario platformers Bosses take 3 stomps to defeat. How many stomps do you think it should take to defeat a Boss?
- I think it should remain three.
- The number of stomps should increase as you progress.
- Five stomps would be more of a challenge.
- It really doesn't matter to me.
- A number not listed here. (Ex: 4, 6, 10)
- Nintenwriter (creator)
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! What a unique poll. I think it should be either five stomps or numbers increase as you progress. Zero signing out.
- Timmy Tim (talk) strange but somehow inviting.
- Zafum (talk) - It's unique sort of like how the "In Mario's next game, do you think he should have a full speaking role?" is quite unique. I would want it to stay 3 stomps though.
- Fawful 666 Wow. This is certainly unique. I'd like to see the outcome of this. I'd say 5 stomps-3 stomps for me, is to easy.
- YellowYoshi127 (talk) Yoshi! Strange, but uniquely strange.
- User:Booderdash 3 is just too easy for pros like me. :)
I am Zero! "It really doesn't matter to me" and "a number not listed here" will sort of be considered the same. On another note, why did Bowser only had two lives in each planet in the last battle, and why did they remove the dark spin from Bowser? Dark Spin was one of the hardest moves to avoid and predict when I first played SMG. Zero signing out. Zero777 (talk)
Should nintendo make more mario characters?
- Yes! The more the merrier!
- Yes! But just a couple.
- No! I like haveing the mario charactors the way they are!
- No! There are too many as it is!
- Make MORE?! No way! I want them to ERASE a few!
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! This poll is a little obscure and leave the character makeing to the developers. Zero signing out.
- Timmy Tim (talk) Believe me, they will keep making them, just wait until the next Mario Kart game.
- Andymario753 (talk) There I fixed the spelling for you. And I wouldn't mind making new Mario Characters.
Hey Mario19, I don't know why, but when you wrote down your name, the entire conent of your user page appeared in the article here, so I fixed it for you, If you sign it as
Zafum (talk) - It's weird, but at least it's unique. I will remain neutral. Zero: Why don't you like anything that happens to be unique? In fact, one of the main things I look for in a poll is if it's unique (note: not stupid).YellowYoshi,Zero,Mario19: Why do you introduce yourselves before you speak? It's really rather unnecessary. If everybody starts that up, it will make our wiki look weird.
I am Zero! First of all do you even read my comments on some polls!? I do like unique polls and I agree and disagree with you many times. second of all it's rather unecessary to you, like I said in my trivia section of my userpage, they are called S.W.A.S., only about seven people do this (including me), and only three (including me) of them have ending ones. But I do agree that not everyone should do this. And third of all, Oh my gosh man, you barely found that out! Zero signing out. Zero777 (talk)
- Zafum (talk) - There is a fine line splitting unique and obscure. I'm just saying that my line is positioned so that more things are unique, while your line shoves unique into a corner. By the way, There is no need for SWAS in the SMW.
What SMG mini-game is your favourite?
- Bubble Blowing
- Rolling Ball
- Bob-omb Blasting
- Under-water swimming races
- YellowYoshi127 (talk) (Creator)
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! Well, all the mini-games were short and boring, except for ray-surfing, it was sort of unique like this poll. Zero signing out.
- Timmy Tim (talk) Nice poll.
Which ally in SMG is your favourite?
- Star bunnies
- Bill Boards
- yellowyoshi127 (talk) (Creator)
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! My favorite ally is Rosalina. Zero signing out.
- CalebArisas Coach!!
In the Mario series, what is your favorite Flower-type power-up?
- Fire Flower (SMB)
- Ice Flower (SMG)
- Power Flower (SM64DS)
- Slow Flower (SPM)
- Speed Flower (SPM)
- Superball Flower (SML)
- Yoshi Boo 118 (talk) (creator)
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! A little wierd but I'll say Ice Flower and Power Flower. Zero signing out.
- Zafum (talk) - Who really cares about Mario flowers?
- Timmy Tim (talk) It's polls like this that make me wonder why I even bother getting up some mornings.
- Fawful 666 Per Zafum. I mean I know I don't care about flowers and I'm sure almost everyone doesn't.
How Many Stars Have you got on Super Mario Galaxy?
- I don't have Super Mario Galaxy
- 121(completed game)
- zacharycc42 (talk)(creator)
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! Well it's tough for me, because I'm not sure if this poll is unique or not, but I think there is going to be interesting results if nobody lies, I'll answer, I have completed the game with 121 stars. Zero signing out.
In sports games, do you think that they should have cutscenes during the credits like Mario Power Tennis?
- Yes! They make me cry with laughter!
- Yes! But not in every game cos its less funny
- Yes! It could be good...
- No! They are babyish and pointless
- No!No!No! They'd make me dread credits.
- I Dunno
- Couldn't really Care.
- Timmy Tim (talk) This poll is a little obscure, but it's ok. (I prefer credits with cutscenes as they make credits less boring.)
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! Alright, I'll support. I say, yes, there should be cutscenes/bloopers in the end credits. Zero signing out.
- YellowYoshi127 (talk) Yoshi! Obscure, yes. But it could still work and i would like to see this one out.
Which Major character should have their head as a planet in SMG?
- Bowser Jr
- A Boss
- An enemy
- YellowYoshi127 (talk) Yoshi! Very creative and intersting.
- Timmy Tim (talk) I'm torn between thinking of this as ridiculous or interesting, but I think I'll side on the affirmative on this one. (You can't expect me to oppose everything, can you?)
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! Even though this poll is interesting, overall this poll is ridiculouse. Zero signing out.
Which SMG boss has the best theme music?
- Baron Brr/Undergrunt Gunners
- Bowser Jr
- Bugaboom/King Kaliente/Topmaniac
- Dino Pirahna/Tarantox/Fiery Dino Piranha
- Major Burrows
- YellowYoshi127 (talk) Yoshi! (creator)
- kingfin battle still gives me goosebumps...Lu-igi board 17:38, 7 July 2009 (EDT)
- Timmy Tim (talk) There's a lack of music polls here (Except for a pointless Dr. Mario one.)
- YourBuddyBill (talk) i like the bouldergeist/kingfin
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! Sort of unique, ok I'll let it pass, my favorite is the song that played in the last Bowser battle, I love that opera. Zero signing out.
- Yoshi Boo 118 (talk) Good Poll! I'd say Bowser or Kamella's r the best.
- Marioguy1 (talk) Per all