MarioWiki:Featured articles/N2/Mario Kart 64
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
- Ray Trace (talk) Well, what a funny situation. I had unfeatured Mario Kart 64 all the way back in 2015. Reasons being that it was a bare article. I mean take a look at the state it was in. Since then, multiple contributors have helped get it back up on par, notable ones including Mister Wu (talk)'s inclusion of the item chart, Blue Ninjakoopa (talk) added some pretty neat in-depth descriptions for the weight classes, SethAllen623 (talk) added regional differences, TheMorningFlash (talk) did a beautiful overhaul that added the enemy and obstacle table, item descriptions, and got rid of the rewrite-expand that I had added in the article among other things, EDShoot (talk) provided the foundation for the reception section, and NayruLink (talk) added in the differences in multiplayer section, and I pretty much polished up the article by rewriting the gameplay section, added new sections, such as a very beefy development, and much more. I'd like to give special thanks to all the editors that also did general housekeeping maintenance too, too many of them to count! I think this article is now great enough to be featured in the main page. And remember, keep backups of your data, data corruption happened to the Mario Kart 64 devs and had they not had backups, the game would have been very very different!
- Archivist Toadette (talk) Outstanding work everyone!
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Another well-done article that has had a lot of good work put into it, and I think it deserves to be featured.
- Benjaminkirsc (talk) Amazingly well done. Per Ray Trace and all.
It was bad 5 years ago in 2015, literally.Oh, I shouldn't bring up the old one, sorry. Is it my fault?
- Alex95 (talk) -
Lame article, doesn't mention Marty as an unlockable character anywhere.Full support, very well detailed article. Been wanting to see this one featured for a while.
- Wynn Liaw (talk) It has improved a lot!
- DarkNight (talk) Per all.
Removal of opposes
Little note I wanna make, the manual refers to the durian-like fruit in DK's Jungle Parkway as "rocks" if I recall correctly, what (if anything) should be done about that? Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 02:27, December 1, 2020 (EST)
- It's called "stones" in the manual: "Be careful – should you leave the course, the restless natives will "voice" their complaints by throwing stones at you." We should probably change the name to that. Ray Trace(T|C) 02:30, December 1, 2020 (EST)