MarioWiki:Featured articles/Unfeature/N1/Mario Kart 64
Mario Kart 64 became unfeatured at 20:28, 3 November 2015.
Remove Featured Article Status
- Baby Luigi (talk) Is it just me, or is this article very, very bare? Well, maybe not: standards for FA has increased, and right now, this article looks very bare to today's standards. For starters, the gameplay section is all sandwiched under one header, simply titled "Gameplay", when the different game modes could be expanded into their own headers. Some of the information on how to play is redundant with the controls section, pretty much. Also, the characters section lets a video analyze the weight class, shouldn't that be in this article? And why the hell do we have tiering anyway, that's like, strategy, something we don't allow here. The enemies and obstacles are just one bare list, and the items gallery is just a gallery of items, in which now is not enough to make it featured, especially compared to Double Dash, DS, Wii, 7, and 8. Add the overly long trivia section, and I think it's ripe for unfeaturing.
- Bazooka Mario (talk) The article doesn't hold up well to increasing standards as stated above, so it hasn't aged very well. Per nomination. Finally, critical reception and perhaps a legacy section would be pretty nice.
- Time Turner (talk) The enemies, non-playable (characters), and obstacles are given a simplistic list and nothing more, there's a really shoddy attempt to accommodate for the empty section policy, the technical section is why, the gameplay section is unclear about what the core gameplay actually is, and per all.
- Roy Koopa (talk) rewrite-expand + trivia = unfeature. Two tags is two too many.
- Marshal Dan Troop (talk) Per all.
Keep Featured Article Status
Removal of Support/Oppose Votes
You should probably add article improvement tags after the article has been unfeatured because people may cite those tags and only those tags as reasons. Mario-HOHO! (Talk / Stalk) 20:37, 19 October 2015 (EDT)