|LoneShadowStar (Or TheMorningFlash)|
|Full Name||Austin "LoneShadowStar" Kikolski|
(VERY Attracted to females.)
|Favorite Mario power-up||Hammer Suit, Cat Suit, Tanooki Suit, and Super Carrot|
|First video game||Spyro the Dragon (Maybe?) (1998)|
|Favorite Mario game||Super Mario Odyssey (2017)|
|Favorite Donkey Kong game||Donkey Kong Country (1994)|
|Favorite Wario game||Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 (2000)|
|Favorite Yoshi game||Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (1995)|
|Favorite Waluigi game?!||(No Waluigi game exists. That makes me angry.)|
|Favorite non-Mario game||Miitopia (2017)|
|Second favorite non-Mario game||Animal Crossing: City Folk (2008)|
|First Mario game played||Super Mario Sunshine (2002)|
|First Mario game owned||Super Mario Sunshine (2002)|
|Country||America (Formally Pumpkin Zone)|
|Biggest regret||Never having time to do anything (Damn you ADHD!)|
My name is Austin, but you can call me LoneShadowStar. I mainly help around by uploading images to incomplete galleries or adding images to certain articles, though I plan to go much farther than that. I'm not much of a talker, and when I do talk in a formal manner, I am very concise and to the point, which means I struggle rather hard with elaborating. I have ADHD, OCD, and Autism, the latter of which makes me much smarter despite being only 17 years old (I've been told to have the intelligence of someone in their twenties.) The former makes me hyperfocus on one task and one task alone, and I don't rest until the task is completed. My OCD, finally, makes me extremely compelled to organize EVERY. SINGLE. THING. I. HAVE. In addition to my work on this wiki, I also have a signinficant place on Nookipedia for the same reasons I'm famous on this wiki, as well as reformating various pages on that wiki to be more similar to the pages shown on this one, for consistency reasons.
Ok, I don't just do Wiki work, I'm also a becoming video game designer (For my ongoing game/hack products, see the Project List), as well as a spriter straight out of The Spriters' Resource (Profile Shown here. I am a cautious person. Big time. There are times where I get unnecessarily scared and rather cowardly (I'm not actually a coward, I'm just elaborating.) See? I was cautious enough to put that goddamn disclaimer! Anyway, I tend to be rather worrisome of the inevitable and sometimes prepare in advance for that inevitable outcome.
|TheMorningFlash's Userbox Tower|
Pages I created
- Gallery:Donkey Kong (Game Boy) (The Gallery itself was already made, I just expanded it into a seperate page)
- Gallery:Warp Pipe] (Same as above)
Images Uploaded (Including Re-uploads)
All of these images are arranged based on when these were uploaded. Re-uploads are arranged based on when the reupload was made. Also, due to the tens of hundreds of Images I've uploaded, only the first few images are displayed.
A Hotel Mario Coin. These are surprisingly bouncy.
A Fire Flower from Hotel Mario.
And THIS was before I knew there was already a Super Mario's Wacky Worlds Mario Sprite uploaded.
There has been a huge lack of Warp Pipes on this site. That disturbs me.
A Block from Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions. Much better compared to the original.
- Hotel Mario Super Mushroom.png
And this just further proves my point with Hotel Mario.
The start of many Sprite uploads for Yoshi's Story
A Coin from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
A Shy Guy from Yoshi's Story
- SMAS SMB Blaster.png
- SpinyEgg SMAS.png
- Complete the Donkey Kong Gallery (70% Complete)
- Upload all sprites (if available) for the Mario Kart 64 and Mario Kart DS galleries (40% Complete).
- Provide more coverage of Animal Crossing
- Categorize all images
- Rewrite certain pages to be more organized
- Revolution Industrial - A Steampunk inspired game staring two brothers entangled in war between two industrial powers. (In-development, 45% complete)
- Sheriff: Remastered - An extended universe of the Nintendo Arcade game Sheriff, featuring new characters, new environments, and new gameplay. (TBA)
- Dream Factory - An extended universe of Yume Kojo: Doki Doki Panic, including enemies such as Shy Guys, Bob-ombs, and other characters/mechanics originating from that game. (TBA)
- Miitopia Extended - A makeover of the game Miitopia, featuring free-roam maps, more characters, and numerous Paper Mario mechanics. (In-development, 40% Complete)