|Appears in||WarioWare: Twisted!|
|Info||"The secret to hitting a home run? A fastball and a swing that packs a punch!"|
|Controls|| – Pitch|
Batting Practice is a WarioWare: Twisted! souvenir, which can be found in the Games section. The music that plays during the game is an arrangement of Mona Pizza. In this game, the player controls both a bat and a pitching machine. After setting the speed of the pitch with , the pitching machine will launch a baseball. The player then has to swing the bat with . The speed with which the bat is swung directly affects the length of the hit. A "Home Run!" announcement will be heard if the player manages to hit a home run. After five pitches, the total length of each hit is summed up and the game ends.
Depending on how many home runs the player achieves, different celebrations play out after each home run:
- First home run: The announcer and sign simply say "Home Run" and the crowd cheers.
- Two home runs in a row: Same as the first home run, but fireworks appear and Super Mario sound effects can be heard.
- Three home runs in a row: Same as two in a row, but cheerleaders that look similar to Mona join in.
- Four home runs in a row: Same as three in a row, but an airplane flies in the background.
- Five home runs in a row: Same as four in a row, but there are falling meteors and instead of an airplane, Orbulon's UFO flies in the background.
| Batting Practice ||File info|
| Batting Practice - Home run||File info|