♥♣♦♠ The Mansion's Talk Page ♠♦♣♥
(April 2019 - December 2019)
(January 2020 - April 2020)
Hi, would you be interested in a new collaboration project? I'm thinking of creating articles on all of the remaining DK: Jungle Climber levels, though I feel like I might need some help on the project. I'm fine with whichever articles you choose to create, though keep in mind that there are also a few other level articles in desperate need of expansion. (T|C) 20:24, May 25, 2020 (EDT)
- That'll certainly work for me, though I may be busy in the coming weeks. I'll work out some spare time in my schedule. (T|C) 17:36, May 27, 2020 (EDT)
PMTOK Location Articles
If possible, could you include other things, like Not-Bottomless Hole locations, Hidden Toads, ? Blocks, and Collectible Treasures? You can use this guide to show to locations. Thanks in advance! DarkNight (talk) 19:10, July 21, 2020 (EDT)
- Could you make Water Vellumental Shrine next? Thanks! --DarkNight (Boo!) 22:05, July 30, 2020 (EDT)
Paper Macho Soldiers / Folded Soldiers
If you're going to create articles for other Paper Macho enemies, then just one thing to keep in mind. The "Folded Soldiers" are the smaller regular enemies and the "Paper Macho Soldiers" are the bigger ones that we're talking about, so please don't call them "Folded Soldiers". Look at the changes I made to the Paper Macho Goomba article for more things to consider. Keyblade Master
Good work lately with the Origami King articles. Keep it up!
Can you help me finish creating the rest of the pages for these rooms in Luigi's Mansion 3 please? We're almost done, all we have left is Boilerworks, and Master Suites. Thank you.User:LgndKing/sig 23:17, September 2, 2020 (EDT)
- I don't know if this is the random stuff section, but what's your maker code? --DarkNight (Boo!) 13:10, September 13, 2020 (EDT)
This seems to be the miscellaneous discussions sections, so I would recommend if anyone else has any comments or discussions not relating to wiki matters or specific pages, feel free to do so here. The Mansion 09:18, September 17, 2020 (EDT)
Re: Rescue Squad apprentice
Thank you for making the article. I have the game's text files, so getting quotes is easy for me. The Rescue Squad apprentice's line is "Red Rescue Squad Apprentice Toad, reporting for duty!" "Red Rescue Squad Apprentice Toad" could be the title of the article. Scrooge200 (talk) 15:39, August 28, 2020 (EDT)
Re: PMCS Character Suggestions
I think we already have most of the important CS character pages, but here are some ideas:
- Certain Prisma Cafe owners (Ruddy Road and Port Prisma ones are part of a sidequest, Fort Cobalt one is implied is a Rescue Squad worker, and the Bloo Bay Beach one has a unique sprite)
- Daffodil Peak ranger
- The Snifit host in Cobalt Base
- Peddler Toad at Tangerino Grill
- Green Energy Plant worker
- Toadmaster General
- Piper's friends
- Tangerino Grill host
- The Snifit that sells cards in Cobalt Base
- Bridge builder at the Crimson Tower Scrooge200 (talk) 23:29, September 11, 2020 (EDT)
- The article used to go more in-depth, but was rewritten to focus more on Piper himself. You can probably find more content in an older revision of the page. Scrooge200 (talk) 13:27, September 12, 2020 (EDT)
- Also, I know this discussion was mainly about Color Splash characters, but there are some additional characters from Mario RPGs that might need creating. I've already created the page Delivery Toad, though there might also be merit in creating an article on the monologuing Toad in Paper Jam who appears in Peach's Castle to tell the group that Peach and Paper Peach were moved to Mount Brrr, and is subsequently kidnapped and thrown by Paper Petey Piranha. (T|C) 15:51, September 16, 2020 (EDT)
The Paint Guy partner has a R1_PartyTalk_PHEI01 dialog like the Mustard Cafe chef, and his dialog is called R1_RollGround_MSG_PHEI02. However, this "RollGround" event is tied to various other dialog with Barista Toad. I'd go with something like "Paint Guy follower" or "Ruddy Road Paint Guy." Scrooge200 (talk) 13:36, September 18, 2020 (EDT)
Color Splash theme pages
|The page(s) you recently created (the Color Splash Big Paint Star dance tunes) has/have been put up for deletion, has been deleted, or turned into a redirect. This may be because it violated at least one of the policies and/or guidelines of the Super Mario Wiki. There are some things you can do to ensure this doesn't happen again.
If the article has only been tagged to be deleted you can still fix or expand it, but an administrator may delete it at any time, so please act quickly. Thank you for reading, and keep contributing!
See this proposal. This is going a little too far as this would basically mean creating pages for every eventful theme with a name in every game (made more unnecessary by the fact that all six articles would write very similarly, aside from the genre and special NPCs present). I understand you might be basing off other music-related Paper Mario pages on the wiki, but the reason the vocal songs in the Color Splash / Origami King games like Sailor's Song get pages is because of the lyrics, and the reason some one-off, non-lyrical themes like "M-A-X Power!" have pages is because they're actually collectibles in their respective games. Mario JC 01:47, September 17, 2020 (EDT)
RE:Sticker Star NPCs
- I'll likely start with Crybaby Toad, Sticker Museum curator, and Surfshine Harbor captain. In the meantime, here are a few suggestions for Dream Team characters:
- A Toad who is attacked by Thorbs, briefs Mario and Luigi on Attack Pieces and even gives them both two Attack Pieces for Mushrise Park. He is later found inside a hotel in Wakeport (I forget which room).
- A Toad who's obsessed with the scenic view of Pi'illo Castle from Mushrise Park, even awarding the bros a 1-Up Mushroom for destroying the rocks blocking the path to the scenic point.
- A Hooski suitor who gives the bros an Attack Piece, along with a Plush Zeekeeper in the hopes that they can trade it out for a keepsake more befitting of a romantic relationship. They eventually give him the Pi'illo Ring, and he thanks them by giving them two consumable items and two clothing items. I was considering also suggesting the characters that are involved in said item-trading sidequest, but they're given incredibly minor roles, and I would rather wait until I can get my hands on the game's Prima guide to see for myself.
- Any of the dream world versions of Broque Monsieur, Brickle, Britta, Lil' Massif, Broque Madame, Pi'illoper, and Bedsmith. Especially so for Brickle (Dream World), since he actually provides a modest role in the game's story, unlike the other five I mentioned.
- Pi'illoper's housekeeper/servant, since he/she wears different attire from usual Shelltops.
- By the way, what color is the swindler Toad? Just asking so that I can add in the correct image. (T|C) 20:00, September 21, 2020 (EDT)
Re: So, Um
I haven’t played 3D All Stars, but from what I’ve heard, it’s just direct ports. I think if there were any brand new content, it would already be revealed by now. -- Scrooge200 (talk) 21:24, September 26, 2020 (EDT)
- Sounds good. I want to work on a few SS/CS attack pages. While I played Paper Jam on my 3DS, I took a lot of screenshots (multiple for almost every important moment), so I'll work on transferring those over to my PC and uploading them. I plan to do the same with Dream Team next. Scrooge200 (talk) 21:44, September 26, 2020 (EDT)