Hello and welcome to the Super Mario Wiki, a collaborative knowledge-base dedicated to the Mario franchise. We're glad to have you as a member. If you have any questions, just post them on the FAQ talk page or ask an experienced member, patroller, or administrator.
The following articles contain guidance and information about reading, authoring, and participating in the Super Mario Wiki community. If this is your first time visiting, please read our introduction.
How do I do that?
You are welcome to browse through the following categories:
Things you can do
Feel free to delete this message when you're done reading it. We hope this information is helpful, and that you'll have a great experience contributing to our knowledge-base and our community. Remember to enjoy your experience here and to also have fun!
Hey i did not know you were on here --AwesomeSponge 13:38, 22 December 2011 (EST)
|Please stop socializing on the Super Mario Wiki. This isn't a warning, and it's possible that you made a mistake by accident or without realizing it; this is simply a reminder for your information. If the action continues, then a warning will be issued. Thanks for reading and keep contributing.|
If this reminder was not issued by an administrator and you feel it was undeserved, you may appeal it.
sorry about that --AwesomeSponge 02:30, 24 December 2011 (EST)
- Nothing to apologize for. Socialization IS allowed on user talk pages on occasion so long as you make mainspace edits as well. Mario4Ever
i dont know how to make my userboxes --AwesomeSponge 13:03, 25 December 2011 (EST)
Filling up Recent Changes
You are not allowed to make many consecutive edits to one page. Use the preview button and get used to the habit. I'm not mad at all! I'm just reminding you for your own good. Spidey665 13:23, 25 December 2011 (EST)
ok ill stop --AwesomeSponge 13:24, 25 December 2011 (EST)
Please stop behaving the way you were behaving on external wikis
You were exactly like this on Wikipedia. You are using this wiki mainly for socializing, and ever since you came here, your only edits have been to the user space. Then you ask for admin rights without doing any content work. This behavior must stop. Don't feel that I did not know about that, because even on Wikia, that happened. "please let me be an admin and bureacrat i want to block vandals and spammers and i want to give users admin rights" is not showing anything. Admins also need to delete, protect, and do RevDel. And it takes work to do so. --Bryce talk contributions 07:49, 9 January 2012 (EST)
ok fine il stop now --AwesomeSponge 13:38, 12 January 2012 (EST)
- You still have a grand total of 0 edits to article space. Socializing, chatting, or any other purposes not related to improving the wiki are frowned upon. --Bryce talk contributions 23:27, 13 January 2012 (EST)
|This is a warning to stop your inappropriate behavior (socializing and using Super Mario Wiki for purposes not related to improving it) on the Super Mario Wiki. Please adhere to the rules or you will be blocked from editing this site.|
If this warning was not issued by an administrator and you feel it was undeserved, you may appeal it.
I reminded you before about socializing on Super Mario Wiki, which is never allowed if you make a grand total of 0 edits to the mainspace. You ignored me, continued with your behavior, and then asked Walkazo to grant you admin and bureaucrat rights, and I was disgusted by that. Remember how you failed RfA on Wikipedia? And now you think you can get the rights here? This kind of behavior is known as trolling, and is rude and disruptive. Only making userspace edits is against policy, so unless you can really use the wiki for a purpose, you will be blocked from editing. --Bryce talk contributions 03:46, 14 January 2012 (EST)
i know now ok i think i learnd my lesson --AwesomeSponge 14:17, 14 January 2012 (EST)
- Then I must see at least 1 main space edit within the next three edits, to prove that you really "learned your lesson". Consequences are pending to arise if you do not. --Bryce talk contributions 00:06, 15 January 2012 (EST)
Just reminding you
To write for The 'Shroom, register an account on http://www.marioboards.com and give Gamefreak75 the account name so he can PM you the application. --Bryce talk contributions 22:48, 15 January 2012 (EST)
ok --AwesomeSponge 11:49, 16 January 2012 (EST)
|This is your last warning. The next time you break the rules in any way, you will be blocked from editing the Super Mario Wiki.|
If this last warning was not issued by an administrator and you feel it was undeserved, you may appeal it.
Sir, I made a deal saying that I must see at least ONE mainspace edit within the next three edits you make, but I don't see that you have made one. Your account is identified as a socializing-only account and these types of accounts are not allowed on this site. I'll give you one more chance to make mainspace edits. If within the next two edits I don't see a mainspace edit, your account will be disabled.
but i dont know where i should edit --AwesomeSponge 14:10, 17 January 2012 (EST)
- I'll answer this one (to also back this warning up from the admin end) - sir, what B.wilson is saying that you haven't dealt with doing edits to mainspace articles on this place at all (the ones that aren't labeled "User" or "User Talk"). You need to get cracking and see which main articles need some editing work (provided that they comply with the Manual of Style and if the edit is really necessary). This does not mean we're letting you off the hook; B.wilson isn't on the staff for this wiki, but I and a few others are -- and as B.wilson stated, if we see any more evidence on your editing userspace pages very frequently without doing edits to main articles themselves, we on the admin end will not hesitate to take action against you. Thanks for your cooperation with us on this case. --M. C. - "Mario Gals" Fan! User Page | Talk Page 16:26, 17 January 2012 (EST)
- Excuse me AwesomeSponge, you're telling me "but i dont know where i should edit" right now??? You should have told me earlier, instead of lying to me "ok fine il stop now" and "i know now ok i think i learnd my lesson". This kind of attitude is why we don't see you are going to improve the wiki in the near future. MeritC and Lord Grammaticus have been very generous with you about your actions, so if the next two edits you make are not mainspace edits at all, you will be blocked from editing. --Bryce talk contributions 02:08, 18 January 2012 (EST)
i am retired now --AwesomeSponge 07:40, 18 January 2012 (EST)
- You are showing a complete lack of maturity in your interactions with others. Your RfA on en-wiki was enough for me, and so was this, on this very wiki. There are a lot of users who work hard for admin rights, and then there are a lot of wannabes. You refuse to take any advice given to you to heart - instead, you just say "I don't know what you're saying..." at the very end, when you are threatened to suffer consequences. Then you decide to retire. If you'd really like to retire, then fine, leave the wiki, but I don't want to take part in your leaving because it is not my wish that you leave. --Bryce talk contributions 08:32, 18 January 2012 (EST)
i am back and promice i wont ask to be an admin anymore AwesomeSponge 07:36, 21 February 2012 (EST)
Of course I'll be friends! Thankyou so much! You say you have SM3DL? So do I! I agree with you, five out of five, It's fantastic. I think I set a record for completing World 1-1. I got a time of 34 seconds. Can you beat it?? Take my user box-
I would really like your userbox, but the one on your page, there's somthing wrong with the image. Can you fix it up and give it to me? Thanks!