Artwork of Luigi 64DD in his appearance for Super Mario Wiki.
|Full name||Luigi 64DD|
|Real name||It's a secret to everyone...|
|Species||Human. You're one, too. Or are you? Are you?|
|First Appearance||19:10, 19 September 2016|
|Wiki Form||An N64-style Luigi.|
ATTENTION: THIS USERPAGE IS UNDERGOING RENOVATION. I HOPE TO HAVE IT FINISHED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Luigi 64DD is a user on the Super Mario Wiki. He takes the form of an N64-style Luigi. He tries to edit any mistakes on the wiki, but he finds it hard because the wiki is already really good. Okay, enough talking about myself in the third person. As stated above, I am Luigi 64DD, and I love Nintendo! I have been playing Nintendo games since I was a young child. I contribute here by mostly fixing small mistakes and whatever I see needs fixing. I am pretty active here and on the forums, but moreso on the forums. I write the section entitled "Countdowns" in the 'Shroom. I also am on Nintendo Wiki, but I am not as active there currently.
|Luigi 64DD's Userbox Tower|
- 1 My Game Completion List
- 2 Pictures of me
- 3 Friend Box
- 4 Game Reviews/Comparisons
- 5 Quotes
- 6 Fake Theories
- 7 Projects
- 8 Some early game memories
- 9 Random Other Stuff
- 10 Trivia
- 11 "Thank you, my good sir/miss/madame!"
My Game Completion List
I've played so many Nintendo games that it would be hard to list them here. What I'm mainly putting here are the ones that I am trying to beat/complete. Just because a game isn't here doesn't mean I haven't played it. For example, I've played games like Mario Kart Wii, Mario Party 8, and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U a ton, but generally in multiplayer mode. Also, games that I have set out to beat but haven't played in forever and will probably never finish, such as Drawn to Life: SpongeBob Square Pants Edition, will not be on this list. Also, this section may be somewhat outdated due to me playing and beating new games. So, now that I've said all that here it is!
|3DS||16 worlds of Action-packed 3D fun! This is the closest you get to the pure platforming without any extra stuff of Super Mario Bros.. I only failed to get shiny stars on my save file because of the dumb decision to make you lose them if you see a White Tanooki or P-Wing block when it should have been only if you use them. >:(||July 2015||B+|
|Wii||An all-around amazing game. One of favorite video games. I did everything except for the Watermelon thing (which doesn't count) and I may have forgotten to activate a certain warp pad (which doesn't really matter either).||August 18, 2016||A+|
|Wii U Digital Download||Just as fun as its predecessor. Not as good story though and not many new things other than the return of Yoshi (again), but still a very good game. I did everything, even the insanely difficult Perfect Run. The only thing I didn't do was the Watermelon thing, which doesn't count (experiencing Déjà vu?).||January 16 or 17, 2017||A-|
|3DS Virtual Console||A nice little platformer. It's a bit short and its graphics are quite primitive, but it's got a lot of weird creativity (and a couple of great music tracks). I unlocked the level select, which is 100% completion.||March 7, 2017||C+|
Beat the Final Boss (or Equivalent)
|3DS||It's a been a while since I played this, but it was great. I beat the game, but did not do certain things like collecting all the heart pieces. My file has since been deleted.||Not including Master Quest: 85%, Including Master Quest: 53%||A+|
|Wii||Beat Subspace Emissary, but did not 100% it.||95%||N/A|
|Wii||As this was my first 2D Mario game, I have many memories of being terrible at the game, such as getting mowed down by Goombas or not being able to beat World 1-5 and World 1-Castle. Later, I got a lot better and beat it. This is the best NSMB game, I daresay. I beat the final boss and played the first two levels of World 9, but I have not gotten the star coins in Worlds 3 - 8. I did it entirely in Co-op mode with 1-3 other players.||86%||B+|
|Wii U||Pretty good, but I didn't like it as much as 3D Land for whatever reason. Must have had to do with the infuriating multiplayer issues. I beat the game and got to Champion's Road, but I have not beaten that level.||90%||B|
|NSMBU + NSLU version||Featuring my user-namesake, this is a fast and frantic version of NSMBU. It doesn't look much different than that game, but that's because it's basically DLC for it. Beat the Final Boss and beat the first level of World 9. Don't have all the Star Coins of Worlds 2 - 8.||83%||C+ or B-|
|Wii U||It's one of the freshest (pardon the pun) Nintendo games in a while. While the online multiplayer is the main attraction, the single-player campaign is pretty good too, albeit short. It has a very good final boss fight. I completed the Story mode, but not the other modes.||65%||A|
|3DS||It's been a while since I played this one. I beat the final boss.||80%||B+ or A-|
|Wii U||The farthest a Mario Kart game has ever gotten to perfecting the formula. Amazing graphics and a good soundtrack. MK8D will likely improve on it even more. I unlocked the true credits, beat all non-DLC time trials, and got 3-stars in all 50, 100, and 150 cc cups and got 3 stars in all non-DLC cups and Egg cup in Mirror Mode.||85%||A|
|3DS Virtual Console||This game continues the weird ideas from Super Mario Land while sticking a little closer to the traditional formula. It's a pretty easy game. Beat the game and found at least one of the secret levels.||82%||B-|
Still Working on it
|Gamecube||I've been playing this game on and off for about 7 or 8 years now and my Shine number is only in the 30s. I guess I haven't actually played it all that much...||28%||B-|
To be added:
TLOZ:BOTW There you have it.
Pictures of me
Okay, these aren't actually pictures of the real me, but they are pictures of my wiki form. Yup.
This is a picture of me playing a fun game of UsertalkpageBall with my friends. The guy with the green cap who's about to fall over is me, the dinosaur with a saddle who is about to hit the Reply Shell is Yoshi the Space Station Manager, and the guy with the red cap is Alex95. Don't ask me who those others are.
This is me editing the wiki with my coworkers. I'm about to stomp a Misspelling Goomba, YSSM is about to eat a Bad Grammar Goomba, and Ultimate Mr. L is saying, "Ooh, the annoying masters of misspelling and grammatical errors! Do I look scared? Have at you! Get them, minions!"
This is the userbox I give to my friends. You must ask to become my friend. If I accept, then I will give this to you. Do not take it unless that happens. If you disobey, the wrath of Weegee shall fall upon you!
In this section I review and compare games. I'll do ones when I feel like taking the time for it. I may even try to get them in the 'Shroom some time, although they might need improvement first. Possible future ones: Super Smash Bros. Melee vs. Brawl vs. for Wii U; Mario Kart 8.
Review and Comparison
Both of these games are really good, some of the best Mario platformers. Galaxy 1 had a great story, great variety of galaxies, great music, and great gameplay. Galaxy 2 matches it in most ways, except the story was not as good. Galaxy 1's observatory gave a majestic feeling to the game, while Galaxy 2's Starship Mario lent a different feel; more of a feeling of exploring new parts of the universe on a starship while picking up new passengers on the way. The overworld map of Galaxy 2 adds to that feeling as you go deeper into the expanses of the universe, always nearing the final confrontation at Bowser's lair. The map also gives a feeling of connectedness and linearity that Galaxy 1 didn't have. In short, Galaxy 1 is majestic and dramatic, while Galaxy 2 is adventurous and bold. Both of these have more character than your average only gameplay-based New Super Mario Bros. game. While both games have a great mix of action and exploration, Galaxy 2 focuses slightly more on action. Only slightly-- not totally action-based, like Super Mario 3D Land and World. The final battle of Galaxy 2 was more epic than Galaxy 1's battle, but a little too easy in comparison. Galaxy 1's ending was amazing, one of the best in any Mario game, which is part of the reason I say its story was not only better than Galaxy 2's, but probably the best story out of all the platformers. Rosalina's storybook is another reason I say this, including the most tear-inducing moment in the history of the Mario platformers (although I didn't cry, I'm sure others did). By the way, the main reason I'm saying Galaxy 1 has the best story out of just the platformers is because I haven't played the RPGs, there being a good chance that they have better stories. In conclusion, both Galaxy 1 and 2 are up there with games like Super Mario Bros., Super Mario World, and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time in being Nintendo's masterpieces, the best games that Nintendo creates. So, Super Mario Galaxy is awarded 5 stars, and Super Mario Galaxy 2 is awarded 4 1/2. NOTE: Bronze star = 1/2 star.
UPDATE: Recently, I was playing Super Mario Galaxy 2, and I realized that the platforming was fun. Really fun. Possibly even funner than Super Mario Galaxy! So, I decided that Galaxy 1 and Galaxy 2 are just as good as each other. Galaxy 2's great platforming and superior number of galaxies evens out its inferior story. Therefore, it now gets 5 stars, just like Galaxy 1.
|Cover Art||Game||Reason||Rating (up to 5 things, like stars)|
|Super Mario Galaxy||Great gameplay, music, story, aesthetics; lots of variety.|
|Super Mario Galaxy 2||Everything good about its predecessor except not quite as good story. Superior number of galaxies and really fun gameplay.|
- "I am the great Cackletta's most best pupil, who is named Fawful! I am here, laughing at you! If you are giving us the chase, just to get your silly princess's voice, then you are idiots of foolishness! Princess Peach's sweet voice will soon be the bread that makes the sandwich of Cackletta's desires! And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!"
- "Have you readiness for this?!?"
- "Hah! Now taste the finale, when carelessness opens the door to a comeback not expected by you! Your lives that I spit on are now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid! You shall all fall and vanish with your precious Beanbean Kingdom as I laugh heartily at you!"
- "In the last moments of the finale of the finale, when relief leads to negligence that begets rashness... That is when the comeback that faltered comes back and beats your pathetic comeback that I scoff at!"
- "I HAVE FURY!"
- "I drizzled rage dressing on the country next door. Rage dressing on a salad of evil!"
- "D-Did I...Have insanity? Did I...have evil?"
- "Beef? I am lacking in beef. Fawful is beefless."
- “A WINNER IS YOU!”
Mario is Missing
- "Ha ha, Bowser! I always suspected that underneath that macho shell, you were just a boxer turtle." (unused)
- "Sayonara, fly breath!" (unused)
- "I got the key, now Mario goes free. Bowser's sucking ice, the Koopas aren't nice." (unused)
- “The Green Thunder strikes like lightning!”
- "Ooh, the evil king of all charlatans! Do I look scared? Have at you!"
- "Hey, Mr. Jumpsallthetime! NOW we'll see who's the better jumper!"
- "Hey, Mr. Getsfoiledallthetimebytheredguywiththemustache! I'll foil your FACE!"
- "Hey, Ms. Pink n' Frilly! Try not to get kidnapped before I defeat you! Have at you!"
- "Hey, Ms. Alwayskidnapped! I'll kidnap your FACE!"
- "I'm-a Luigi, number one!" -Mario Kart 64
- "Bingo! Oh ho ho ho!" -Mario Kart 64
- "Awww, what happened?" -Mario Kart 8
- "Ohhh, Luigi no win!!" -Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games
- "I am Error."
- "Thank you so much for playing my game!" - Super Mario 64
- "Welcome. Welcome, new galaxy!!" - Super Mario Galaxy
- "Help! I have a sudden craving for peanut butter!"
I'm glad I figured out how to put images that are not on Mario Wiki here without uploading them as personal images!
1.Weegee is a demon. I mean, come on, why would Luigi look so creepy normally? He must be possesed.
2.Shy guys are actually just floating masks (like Phantos) that take control of sacks filled with stuffing. This one could actually be true. It was inspired by this: . Notice how in the last frame the speech bubble comes from the mask, not the body.
3.Rosalina has a secret crush on Waluigi, but is too embarrassed to say it. This one was made up by my brother. If Peach's boyfriend is Mario, and Luigi's is Daisy, then whose is Rosalina? At first, he thought Wario, but said that Wario's girlfriend is Mona, although I think he was wrong about that. So, naturally, the only one left would be Waluigi. But Rosalina would never admit love for Waluigi, leading to this humorous idea.
- Create Super Mario Maker sample course pages (Shared with Ultimate Mr. L).
- Complete Yoshi (franchise), Yoshi's Island (series), and Yoshi puzzles pages (Shared with Yoshi the Space Station Manager).
- Add Descriptions to individual Mario Party Advance Gaddget pages (Completed).
- Upload images of MK:SC versions of SMK courses and some SMK original images (Given to 7feetunder).
Some early game memories
The new game system—the Wii!
My earliest game memory is when my family got a Wii. It was not long after it came out. As the box sat open in the room where videogames were kept with all its contents still in it, I looked inside the box. I must have been fascinated by the white rectangular box and all its cords and accessories, because I got a pencil and paper and drew a badly-drawn picture of the Wii and every single other thing in the box that wasn't packaging. This may not be what one would normally do with a new gaming system, but it's what I did. However, there was one inaccuracy with the drawing: the Wii was plugged into a TV displaying nothing but the word "Wii". Since I had yet to see the Wii in action, I assumed that the screen would look like that when it booted, kind of like the Gamecube. Little did I know that the Wii actually had a main menu!
Wii Sports, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and more!
Random Other Stuff
- Mario Kart Love Song. It's rather touching, for some reason. However I'd like to point out two weird things: 1. It mentions the unused Reverse Cup. This has never actually been in any Mario Kart game! So why is it mentioned? Whoever wrote this song must be a total Mario nerd. Like me. And most of the people who are on this wiki. 2. The part with Waluigi is weird. it doesn't exactly fit in with the rest of the song.
Probably more to come.
- When Luigi64DD first saw an advertisement for Super Mario 3D World at Wal-mart, he thought it was a Mario Party-like game (although not actually a Mario Party game) for some reason. He did not keep up with Mario news as much back then.
- When Luigi64DD was younger, he would go on Mario wiki so he could print out pictures of Mario characters and cut them out to use them like action figures. He was banned by his parents from the site for many years because of certain inappropriate content, which he now knows was vandalism, on the Mario Super Sluggers page. The vandalism has since been removed, and Luigi64DD is now allowed on Mario wiki, as you can tell.
- More to come later.
"Thank you, my good sir/miss/madame!"
Thank you for bothering to read all the way to the bottom of this userpage! Goodbye, and keep on editing!