|ManKoops, known as Koops|
|Full name||Umm... KOOPS! Not the one from Petalburg.|
|First appearance||20 July 2016 (As Nabz)
4 August 2016 (Koopas lost shell)
|ManKoops's Userbox Tower|
Warning: This page is not accurate for current time. And it probably won’t be for a while because I don’t feel like editing.
Hey, My name's Nabil, and I'm a 15 years old guy. You might see my username is ManKoops, but I'm not known by that, for I am best known as Koops from the forum. I've joined this wiki because it's been a while since I was using it to learn about Mario until I've learned something that I could'nt find on the wiki: that was how I joined the community. Sure I am a Mario fan, but I don't like him as much as other characters like the green plumber. Now I know what you're thinking: "Why is your real name so weird?" You got the answer, right there: I'm Lebanese. Some of you might think negative thoughts about me, but I don't mind or care in that case. I've been now a while in the Wiki and I'm not digging information in articles as I used to be, I am way more active on the forum. I have a tendency of being from mean to demonically sarcastic if I am pissed of, but I really am soft and shy when I shouldn't be. Overall, to be honest, I don't even hunt for edits here anymore, or create pages, but if I find something that should be added or corrected, I'd still go for it. The main reason is I'm on a phone, not always on computer, and when on computer I feel more free to type stuff, more than typing on a little screen. But, however, I WRITE FOR THE 'SHROOM NOW! I write the travel guide in the fake news! Issue 125 is the first issue in which I write, so be sure to check it out! This paragraph might be improved.
- 1 Mario games I own
- 2 Top 10 Characters
- 3 My Goals around the Wiki
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Wanna be friends? and other.
- 6 Favorite Soundtracks
- 7 I am planning to make an art gallery here, since my art has improved.
Mario games I own
New Super Mario Bros Wii:(That is my first Wii Mario game)
Super Mario Galaxy:(This game, Man... It was a pain for Nintendo to make)
Super Mario Run:(Like seriously, everyone on the wiki that has a phone or an apple device has that game.)
Super Mario Odyssey:(An amazing game but it still doesn’t beat Galaxy to me!)
Super Paper Mario:(Well, it's a paper Mario so it does count as an RPG)
Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle: (This one I have doubts about if it really is an RPG, but it has turn-based battles, so ok.)
Mario Kart Wii:(Retro tracks everywhere!)
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: First Switch game. And yes, got a Switch, is there a problem with that?
I know... it doesn't look like much, but I haven't completed ANY of these games 100% (Except for New Super Mario Bros Wii, it was too easy if not mentioning World 9-7, And Super Mario Galaxy 2, with the bloody "The Perfect Run") I also have lots of Wii games (not related to Mario) Such as Wii party, Wii sports resorts and more. And hey, with the Nintendo Switch coming really soon, I'll expand my library of games.
Top 10 Characters
2.Peach: So, yeah, Peach is that high on the list. Peach's qualities all make up for all this kidnapping crap. Look, she’s just cool, ok?
3.Bowser:Koopas like him, don't they? Bowser, you also completely Bowserised Super Paper Mario and how you do your job as a king is well done. But the fact that he always kidnaps Peach is not good for the girl, since a lot of people dislike her for that reason.
4.Toad:The way he uses his hat as a drum in Mario Party 8 is hilarious. And I've also thought Toad deserves attention.
5.Yoshi: I'll count him as a koopa *looks at the shell*. Mario's cute dinosaur companion has never failed him (Mario, you son of a f*cker, you just let him fall in the pit).
6.Birdo: She is really, like really underrated, and so she needs to have a spot on the list. And also having Birdo and Yoshi together is just adorable.
7.Waluigi: WAAAAAAH!(is there a character you like for no reason? That's Waluigi.)
8.Dimentio:Charming magician, master of dimensions and awesome planner, but you didn't plan your defeat! But it was cool. You manage to be mysterious and quite likeable. (Imo)
9.Rabbid Peach: I guess she’s the one with the biggest personality out of the Rabbids, and she’s good in combat, so yeah, she makes the cut in this list.
10.Huey: I like him for one main reason: Just looking at Lersti, then him. See the improvement?
1.Shadoo:Thanks for wasting my time enough dark dork. You're not even tough so why not giving your cards like a coward and admit you have no form? Plus seriously dude, the flopside pit of 100 trials is really nobody's cup of tea!
2.Kersti:Does she have to interrupt Mario every two seconds to tell him something he already knows?
4.The Three Hags:Why should I do what you want, grandma? I'm saving the world there you hag!
5.Queen Bee:I scratched your back twice, why not scratch mine?
9.Pink Gold Peach: COM-PLE-LE-TE-LY U-SE-LESS!!!! Although I don't dislike her, I am just saying it is a lazy Nintendo idea they had, not to say tho that she should be destroyed, don't get me wrong, but Nintendo shouldn't always have this kind of ideas.
10.Shiverian Elder: Ok, I don’t hate him all that much either, but just... F**KING ICEBURN CIRCUIT CLASS S!!! Just that!
1.Koopa Troopa: Obviously. Also retreat to your shell to make yourself invincible is the best thing that can happen to you: Imagine how long and enjoyful your life will be.
2.Koopatrol: Of course. This is a Koopa Troopa's DREAM to become that. Though A Koopa Troopa only shines armor-less.
3.Broozer: This guy's out for BLOOD! Make sure he doesn't spot you, unless you're seduced by the epicness of tha brooza.
4.Phanto: "No-one steals my stuff" that's what they all say but why does he want this key too much anyway? Will he use it to open his lunchbox? But this does not prevent that one from being so cool.
5.Shy Guy: Hey when I first saw that guy, I thought he was a supporting character in the series... well turns out he's not but his mask mystery is easy to solve: Their faces are WEEGEE'S! Just kidding, there's nothing behind them I'm sure of it. However, I like all the rumors people are making about that.
8.Boo: Ghosts. You would expect scary huh? Well now YOU can scare the ghost! Crazy enough, isn't it?
9.Bob-omb: Yeah baby! Stay two seconds there and you will be sent flying off this world, but he'll stay and just go take a break from life. But why do Mario's bob-omb partners never permanently explode or something?
10.Goomba: Even though Mario technically kills him by jumping on his head, but he always comes back for more. I'll tell ya, goombas will once take over the world!
And here ends our top 10 gallery.
If your worst character is on the best characters list, do not be a -whatever I can't find words- by trolling me. Shell power is really underestimated so look out for what you're saying in my talk page, okay? Same thing for if your favorite character is on the worst character list. UNDERSTOOD? (Got just liiiittle carried away).
My Goals around the Wiki
- Editing Mario Kart if I find any unusal stuff.
- The enemies also may be a nice choice of edit (I almost added a paragraph in the piranha plant page).
- I also am a Paper Mario "nerd" ( kinda )
- or just go to the rewrite page to see who needs refreshments.
- The easiest way is just improvised: you go to a page for your search ( like if it was casual ) and if you spot a mistake, you just bust it out of the article (I someday caught that someone wrote Aevance instead of Advance).
- Meh whenever I feel like...
- Even though I don't own an NES or go to arcades, I did get to play Super Mario Bros and Mario Bros as a 5 years old kid, but not on an NES.
- The reason I think Super Mario Galaxy is better than its sequel is because of the soundtracks, the cut-scenes, and the awesome design of Toad Town ( In Super Mario Galaxy 2, they just give you a 2d world to explore. In Super Mario Galaxy, The final cutscene features a black hole, the end of the world and its recreation, while in the sequel, they just tell you that the observatory is safe thanks to you.).
- My last name is divided into two small names, the first one being "El".
- I've got the Wii console 4 years after its release, in 2010, but I've got New Super Mario Bros Wii one year after.
Wanna be friends? and other.
Just use this userbox. But please do ask me first.
- My sig at User:Koopas lost shell/sig P.S: Don't mind that, I'll fix it whenever I get the time to do so.
- User talk:ManKoops
You can access the 'Shroom here and read my sections!
- Airship theme,Super Mario Galaxy.
- Melty Molten Galaxy, Dusty Dune Galaxy, Gusty Garden Galaxy, Battlerock Galaxy and Freezeflame Galaxy themes, Super Mario Galaxy.
- Dynamic theme, Super Mario Bros 3.
- Grumble Volcano, Koopa Cape, Mushroom Gorge and Bowser's Castle themes, Mario Kart Wii.
- Bowser's Castle, Mario Kart 64.
- Main Menu screen, Mario Power Tennis.
- Staff Credits theme, Mario Power Tennis.
- Clockwork Ruins Galaxy/Slipsand Galaxy theme, Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Donkey Kong Jungle CourtTiebreak theme, Mario Power Tennis.
- Koopa's Tycoon Town, Mario Party 8.
- Forest Maze theme, Super Mario RPG.
- Super Bell Hill theme, Super Mario 3D World.
- Dry Dry Ruins,Crystal Palace themes, Paper Mario.
- Almost all music from Paper Mario The Thousand-Year Door.
I am planning to make an art gallery here, since my art has improved.
That's it for now. Whenever I have something new, I'll add it to my page.