Sink this article
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Be sure to give this proposal a read.
Specialized submarines, such as Marine Pop, Captain Wario, and Subwarine, already have their own articles. I don't see why we really need to keep this around since it fails the generic subjects policy in nearly every way. Most of the submarines on this list still act like...surprise, surprise...a submarine.
As for the Sub Coaster, I think it may be worthy of its own article, though it would help if someone who had the Mario Kart 8 or Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Prima guides could look up its official name.
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) Per my proposal.
- Alex95 (talk) - This is probably the blandest generic subject article I've seen. Per proposal.
- Yoshi the SSM (talk) Per proposal. (maybe the New-Super-Mario-Bros.-U-and-games-related-to-it's version may apply to the gameplay one, but I highly doubt that it would fit the generic subject policy due to how short it is.)
- Waluigi Time (talk) Per all, this article is ridiculous.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per proposal.
- Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) Additionally, if you check the initial creation edit, you can see it wasn't really needed then, either. The category's been around since 2007. The page came years afterward.
- Doomhiker (talk) Per all, there is no point for this page to exist, while the Sub Coster's submarines are notable for a page that should be its own page, not a page that covers all submarines that either already have their own page or are too generic to have their own page.
- Niiue (talk) Per all.
- Mario jc (talk) Per all.
- GrainedCargo192 (talk) Per all.
- Andymii (talk) Per all.
- bwburke94 (talk) Per all.
- FanOfYoshi (talk) Most tenuous page of a generic subject. We aren't saving the submarine! (Perhaps there is a Submarine that is not entirely generic with that name).