Talk:Sticker (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
This is a featured article!
It represents the best of the best that the Super Mario Wiki has produced. If there are any edits that will improve the article's quality even further, make them.
|Edit the article · add to discussion (new section) · FA page|
I'm thinking that this save screen puts the collage onto the Photo Channel, which can be put onto an SD Card, then onto the computer as an image to print it, brag to your friends you have a ton of these, etc. The extra mode wouldn't be much use if you couldn't take them out to the real world, IMO, except for completionists, so I'm pretty certain this will be the full functionality. Of course, wait until the game comes out until putting it in the article. Wa TC@ 03:11, 15 August 2007 (EDT)
- Yeah, wait til' it is released. My Bloody Valentine
But Stickers probably don't even have descriptions, unlike trophies (also, the page you are looking for is Trophy Descriptions).And it wouldn't hurt pointing out that some stickers are based off official artwork from other games.Knife (talk) 13:11, 15 August 2007 (EDT)
So we cant make a list? Full Metal Moogle
- Huh... We can have a table like the Trophy, including his "atributes" in the Subspace Emisary. For example, something like that:
- Number of the Sticker - Name - Game series - Effect
1 - Mario - Mario series - +1 jump
- Huh... sounds strange, eh? :P. Or, simply, we can do a Gallery with all the stickers...--Caith Sith 11:35, 18 January 2008 (EST)
Who is the sticker right next to the wariocar? (The cowboy type person)Full Metal Moogle
- That's one of the gunmen from the NES game Wild Gunman, as seen on the game's Japanese and European cover. I don't know his name, though, if he even has one. Or is he already mentioned in the list? --Grandy02 11:30, 18 January 2008 (EST)
- Silver makes a very, very, VERY minor appearance in the opening of Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games. He was meant to be playable, but Sega, the idiots, left him in the opening when he was taken out. And he is only seen for a split second, so, that doesn't count. And, simply being a Sticker in Super Smash Bros. Brawl does not make him major enough to have his own article. My Bloody Valentine Two minor appearances in two crossover games. Yep, that's REALLY major(!)
- Geez, will anyone reply? I repeat: Is this page only supposed to have Mario-related stickers? 'Cause if it had all, that would be a heck of a lot of stickers, and I don't even know if it would follow our importance policy. Well, the trophies are all listed, so... Anyone to share their thoughts? Marcelagus (T • C • E) that last comment was put there in April...
Proposal: Split pages
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
NO QUORUM 1-0
Can we split this? Like to "Stickers (Smash Bros.)" and "Stickers (Paper Mario)"?
D-bot and Ultradude had a conversation regarding whenever we should use stickers or actual artwork for this page. It's only natural that I jump in because I'm the first one who attempted this, so I'm going to input. We use sticker sprites because that's how it appears in the game, so we should compromise for accuracy rather than using full-size artwork. Any other thoughts? KaBoom! 15:07, 3 May 2014 (EDT)
- But should we shouldn't do this for Mario artwork that's already on the wiki. It's a case of duplicate files.--UM3000
Question, does the gender referral have to be "he or she"? Because others may want to be referred to as no gender (they/them), not to mention I know people that do. As well knowing anybody could be both genders. It confuses me a bit, so I didn't hesitate to ask about it. .::Toadette::. (talk) 15:24, 13 May 2014 (EDT)