I noticed when I was playing that groups of 3 Star Bits have particular patterns, such as (red, white, and blue = flag colors for a few countries) or (red, green, and blue = the standard colors for light). I think this belongs in the article. ~Why Bother (talk)
- I don't think it's particularly noteworthy, because if one were to list every different formation Star Bits could possibly be in, this article would be huge. There are groups of multi-coloured Star Bits, groups of single-coloured ones, groups where the colour is randomised etc. There's far too much variety for it to be worth listing here, in my opinion. Avengah 08:14, 2 June 2011 (EDT)
Mario Kart Wii
I read that if a Super Mario Galaxy save file is present, there will be star bits floating in the background. I have no SMG save file, but I can still see star bits where the track moves up and down.
Feeding the Lumas
In Rosalina's Observatory, if you press the button, aim at any Luma, and shoot a star bit, the Luma says, "Thanks!" or "Delicious!" Can we add this in Trivia?
how does Rosalina know what honey tastes like?
- Umm... If you have seen the story book, Rosalina was a normal girl before she became the galaxies protector. Toadbrigade5 (talk) 20:15, 18 May 2014 (EDT)
Split from Star Bit
canceled by proposer
Just like with Launch Star (see relevant TPP), this is a Super Smash Bros. series move that has no business as a section of an article about the item used in the move, no matter how relevant it may be. Given the proposal to limit Smash Bros. content, this should be no different.
- Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) Honestly, I feel the opposite should be done. Fireball, Green Fireball, Megavitamin, F.L.U.D.D., Egg Throw, Hand Slap, Wario Bike/Chopper, Fire Breath, Peanut Popgun, Rocketbarrel Boost, Giga Bowser, Wario-Man, the Poltergusts, the Blunderbuss, the Propellerpack, and the Blast-O-Matic are all merged from their base and move article, and splitting those would cause unnecessary confusion.
I think Launch Star should be merged back while perhaps "Super" Launch Star should be split. After all, normal Launch Stars can't be picked up and thrown.Ehn, I suppose the Launch Star has a different, more "move-y" JP name, giving it the "eh, all right" level of difference Toad or Vegetable has. But not this. This is no different from Fireball.
- 7feetunder (talk) Per Doc. The Launch Star move has a different Japanese name and does not actually involve Launch Stars; actual Launch Stars are orange and have spherical tips, while the stars Rosalina summons when she uses the move are rainbow-colored and have pointed tips. The Star Bits move does not have that distinction.
- Waluigi Time (talk) Per all. The Launch Star move doesn't use an actual Launch Star but is only based on the item.
- Duckfan77 (talk) Per all.