Merge Lemon Drop with Salvo the Slime
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
don't merge 1-13
From what I understand, Lemon Drops are enemies that break off of Salvo and fight on their own. We have merged Crystal Bit with Crystal King, Tuff Puff with Huff N. Puff, and probably others, because they are merely pieces of them, IE, Crystal Bits are just pieces of the Crystal King, Tuff Puffs are just pieces of Huff N. Puff, and Lemon Drops are just pieces of Salvo, meaning they are the same.
- Goomba's Shoe15 (talk) But your overlooking that Salvo himself is a Lemon drop who was enlarged by Kamek and that according to this wiki they appear in other levels
- UltraMario3000 (talk) Per the 15 Goomba's Shoes.
- Reddragon19k (talk) - Per both! That's all I have to say!
- Yoshiwaker (talk) - They appear by themselves in a different level. (It was Prince Froggy's Fort, if I recall correctly.)
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per all.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per all.
- Bop1996 (talk) Per all. Lemon Drops are an enemy that appear in several levels, not just when you hit Salvo.
- Zero777 (talk) Per all
- Tails777 (talk) What your saying is true, but Lemon Drops are also seperate enemies while the Crystal Bits and Tuff Puffs only appear in the boss battle and not on the field. Keep them seperate.
- Nicke8 (talk) Kind of like merging Burt the Bashful with Burt.
- Kaptain K. Rool (talk) - What is the point of merging something that is a part of a boss.
- SWFlash (talk) Per GS15.
- yoshiyoshiyoshi (talk)Were not gonna merge Raphael the Raven with Raven,or Prince Froggy with Frog Pirate,Are we? this is a silly proposal.Its like merging Bowser with Koopa Troopa