Merge Round Goomba with Goomba
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
"Round Goombas" are just the same as Goombas, except that they are yellow and rounder. They attack exactly the same as normal Goombas too. The name "Round Goomba" isn't even official. So I say we should merge Round Goomba with Goomba.
- Mario jc (talk) Per my proposal.
- Goomba's Shoe15 (talk) per proposal
- Knife (talk) – Per all.
- Xzelion (talk) – Per All.
- New Super Yoshi (talk) They are the same thing.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per all.
- BoygeyDude (talk) There's not much of a difference between the 2. Per All. :)
- Tails777 (talk) I can't see why they are seperate. They are basicly the same, just different sizes. Per all.
- Bowser's luma (talk) I've rethunk my vote per Knife's comment.
- Reddragon19k (talk) Per everyone! Give it a merge!
- Yoshidude99 (talk) They are just rounder versions of Gooombas.
- PyroGuy6 (talk) Per all.
- Superfiremario (talk) Per yoshidude99.
- UltraMario3000 (talk) Per all.
- Mario Bros.! (talk) Per all.
- ThirdMarioBro (talk) We have articles for all of the subspecies of Goombas. Besides, Goomba (Super Mario World) isn't merged.
- Nicke8 (talk) Per TMB.
- YoshiGo99 (talk) Per TMB.
- Paperphailurethemariomonster99 (talk) If we merge, merge with Goomba (Super Mario World). They are the same. Off-Topic ===> Get better quality images.
- yoshiyoshiyoshi (talk) They look different and are weaker.And I would agree if normal goombas didnt appear in the galaxy games,but they do.
- SWFlash (talk) Per TMB and yoshiyoshiyoshi. They can be defeated with a single spin, while normal Goombas would be just stun.
- redyoshi911 (talk) per SWF
@Opposers: Yes we have articles for sub-species, but all of those sub-species have official names. "Round Goombas" are exactly the same as regular Goombas with a few physical differences. We don't have separate articles for the different colored Shy Guys, do we? Please, rethink your votes.--Knife (talk) 15:59, 5 June 2011 (EDT)
- Also their are no pages for Giant Shy Guys, Giant Ninjis, Mega Urchins, and Mega Fuzzies since they don't have official names so why should Round Goomba's be any different Goomba's Shoe15 (talk)
- We should make those pages. We have Grand Goomba, Piranhacus Giganticus, and Gargantua Koopa Troopa. UPDATE: They look like Boygeys, Stus, and Pooty-Puds.Giant Land. RAWR!
I know this isn't related to the proposal, but... didn't we have an article about this a few years ago, when I was still an addicted-to-SMG 8 year old? It was called "Short Goomba" or something... this might just be deja vu, though.ThirdMarioBro (talk)
I say in the Super Mario Galaxy section, it should go like this in one paragraph:
- There are two types of Goombas in this game. One type is the common brown Goomba seen in many galaxies. The other type is small, round, and yellow, and are less common compared to the former.
- facepalm* I guess were just gonna have to wait until someone makes a proposal yoshiyoshiyoshi (talk)
Both the official Japanese guide and the article on Wikipedia Japan list these seperately from the normal Goombas as "Mame Kuribo" which is a name more commonly given to Micro-Goombas. Vent 21:01, 14 June 2012 (EDT)