- ...And I heard they were called Rotating Blocks. Weird... --YellowYoshi398 14:29, 2 April 2007 (EDT)
I thought that it was Turn Block, not Turning Block. uper-Yoshi
- They received different names, I'm sure they were called "Turning Blocks" somewhere as well, can't find the source now though. In the SMW manual, they are called "Rotating Blocks". Time Questions 07:33, 7 January 2010 (EST)
Split Rotating Block and Stretch Block
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
SPLIT ARTICLES 12-0
I was reading a Mario Mania scan, when I found the name "Stretch Block" in the page with the Yoshi's Island 3 level info. Mario Mania was made by Nintendo, so it's an official source of names and other things. My proposal is this: split Stretch Block info from the Rotating Block, because it's formally counted as a different block. If we create this article, we will improve it. Also, in New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Stretch Blocks appear, not Rotating Blocks.
- Mikiuz (talk) - My proposal
- SWFlash (talk) Per proposal
- YoshiGo99 (talk) Per Proposal
- Zero777 (talk) Per proposal
- Nicke8 (talk) Per anyone who supports.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per proposal.
- Goomba's Shoe15 (talk) Per Proposal
- Reddragon19k (talk) Per.. you know!
- yoshiyoshiyoshi (talk) Per Reddragon
- Mario vs Luigi (talk) Per proposal.
- UltraMario3000 (talk) Well they are similar, but they have different uses as the stretch block isn't breakable and it... well stretches and is used as a platform.
- Bowser's luma (talk) Per all.
- Stretch Blocks are the ones that you ride: they constantly extend (horizontally or vertically) in 5 blocks and retract. In SMW they are light yellow, in NSMB Wii they are orange.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Mikiuz (talk).
- I know what are Snake Blocks: they are the group of blocks witch move. Have you ever played Super Mario World? In the third level of the first world, there are some light yellow blocks that extend in 5 blocks and retract. These blocks reappear in New Super Mario Bros. Wii in the second level of the ninth world, near the end with an orange color. Mikiuz (talk)
The deadline was wrong: this was proposed on Saturday, May 21, so it ends two weeks later on Saturday, June 4, at 23:59 GMT. Please review the rules to make sure you're formatting your TPP properly next time. - Walkazo 15:52, 22 May 2011 (EDT)