Weight Class Issues
Despite the fact that Mewtwo habitually floats around, its weight class is strangely low for a creature that weighs 269 pounds. Heck, that puts it as heavier than most of, if not ALL, the cast in the Middleweight class! Why it was such a lightweight, even GIVING the Psychic Pokemon excuse, has never really been clear to me.
So, given this disparity, should something be said in a Trivia section? Dinosaur bob 20:28, 12 August 2008 (EDT)
Please give a source for that. --HyperToad 23:21, 8 December 2007 (EST)
- Well, I found it on a Japanese site. You can find the link on King Dedede's Wikipedia page (assuming they didn't remove it). You have to translate it from Japanese, however, and the translations very poor. But, it did say Bowser, King Dedede and Mewtwo were meant to be in the original SSB. My Bloody Valentine
Thanks! --HyperToad 10:47, 20 December 2007 (EST) Was Peach there?
Trophy in Brawl?
Everyone knows that Mewtwo isn't palyable in Brawl, but look at this;
(Its after the bit where his playability is deconfirmed)
It seems to confirm that Mewtwo will be appearing as a regular trophy at the very least, if not an assist trophy. Is this valid enough to put into the article, or should we wait untill the US release for proper confirmation? --Kamek101 14:47, 4 February 2008 (EST)
why did you not sign your comment? User:MarioMaster720
The question is actually not so dumb. Why is this article associated with that category? The only game in which I recall him being some sort of final boss is Pokémon R/B/Y, which has no relevance for our database. - Gabumon(talk) 14:21, 22 December 2009 (EST)
- I believe he was a boss in Pokemon Stadium, and was an optional final boss in the recent HeartGold and SoulSilver remakes. Redstar 15:23, 22 December 2009 (EST)
it is also the final boss in the upcoming game: Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs which will be released on the DS in Fall 2010. User:MarioMaster720
i know that, but i just wanted to say it so people know. User:MarioMaster720
- The trivia is probably better off in SmashWiki. I'll remove some unneeded ones. KaBoom! 18:54, 1 November 2013 (EDT)
"When in metal form, Mewtwo does not make clanking noises, even when it lands."
- Yes and no. It doesn't clank while it's moving, but it does when landing after jumping or falling.
- 1. Pretty sure you mean Super Smash Bros. Melee instead of Brawl.
- 2. Mewtwo may not speak in the English versions, but it does speak in the Japanese versions of the games for its victory poses.
- 3. What else are we supposed to use as a quote when, as you said, Mewtwo doesn't speak in the English versions?