Is this page really necessary?
It's just a hub page for related enemies (similar to the deleted Stu and Goom pages), and the name "Mariachi Guy" isn't official from what I can tell, which makes its existence even less justified than the Baseball Boy article. Niiue (talk) 12:38, 12 January 2016 (EST)
- I haven't played the game, but according to what i read in Accordion Guy's article, don't the three fight only collectively like this? Ray Trace(T|C) 12:52, 12 January 2016 (EST)
- Yes they do and are found on high and then, often unreacheble places trying to attack when you can't see them --Raltseye (talk) 13:27, 12 January 2016 (EST)
- No, Sombrero Guys also appear in battles with random enemies. If I remember correctly, you're only able to fight the three as a group in the Yoshi Sphinx. Niiue (talk) 13:32, 12 January 2016 (EST)
- The enemies all have unique names, there's no official catch-all term for them afaik. Niiue (talk) 06:36, 27 October 2018 (EDT)
Delete this page
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
This page is completely pointless. From what I can entail, Sombrero Guys are clearly meant to be the parent species given how much more common they are compared to the other two species, making this article essentially hypothetical.
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) Per my proposal.
- FanOfYoshi (talk) This is a conjecturally named page for a group of 3 Shy Guy types, in which the group wasn't named in anyways in-game.
- Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) Yeah, I had forgotten that Mariachi Guy wasn't just Sombrero Guy's name. Clearly pointless. They're the only recurring ones and have the most basic name.
- WeirdDave13 (talk) Per all.
- Waluigi Time (talk) This just seems to be another one of those conjectural parent species, which we've been deleting for a while now.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per all.
- MarioManiac1981 (talk) I agree. This page should be deleted once and for all. It's pointless.
- Mister Wu (talk) Agreed, just mention in the other pages that the enemies can be found together, rather than creating a page for the group with a conjectural name.
- Niiue (talk) Per all and my comments above.
- Doomhiker (talk) Per all.
- bwburke94 (talk) Per all.
- LinkTheLefty (talk) Per
Admittedly, this refers to a specific encounter with all three found once in one level, which is the only time Maraca and Accordian appear, iirc. Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 16:40, 8 November 2018 (EST)
- The information that they are found together in one level shouldn't be removed, but I don't think there's the need to have a page with a conjectural name, just add this detail in the pages of the enemies.--Mister Wu (talk) 10:30, 12 November 2018 (EST)