Talk:List of vehicles in Mario Party 9
Trim and/or merge this page
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
trim and merge 10-2-0-0-0
I created this page some time ago, but reading through it again, it seems more and more like a glorified list. All of these vehicles work exactly the same and none of them have any special properties. What's essential to know about them is that they exist in the game and that some of them have to be bought with in-game currency; that can very well be covered on the Mario Party 9 page using much less space. The text appended to each vehicle only describes its appearance, which, to be honest, doesn't seem all that important.
Here's my original reasoning for writing these descriptions. On one hand, I wanted to integrate notes such as "the Wiggler Wagon is based on the Wiggler" more seamlessly. On the other, I wanted this page solely to create redirects to each vehicle, and because I didn't want them to be grouped in a gallery and redirect the reader to that entire section instead of one particular subject, I needed to fill space with some descriptions. Therefore I can confirm that these descriptions were meant to be filler, for better or worse.
Now, I don't exactly know what to do. The page still looks pretty, I'm gonna be honest. I will vote the option to both trim (remove the descriptions) and merge the page with the parent article, but I will change my mind if people vote for something else.
Depending on the proposal's outcome, I will create a list of vehicles in Mario Party 10 in the same fashion. I was planning to do that for a long time.
Trim and merge
- Bye Guy (talk)
- Waluigi Time (talk) These can easily just be a gallery on the page. Frankly, there's nothing to be said about these vehicles other than what is already obviously shown in their pictures.
- Alex95 (talk) - Per proposal. If there's nothing to differentiate them, they didn't need their own list page. Can easily fit on the Mario Party 9 page, and it looks like the cars are already in the gallery of their respective maps.
- BBQ Turtle (talk) Per proposal.
- Bazooka Mario (talk) Per all.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per all.
- Obsessive Mario Fan (talk) Per all. We should do the same with the Mario Party 10 vehicles.
- bwburke94 (talk) Per all. Same for Mario Party 10 per Obsessive Mario Fan.
- EDShoot (talk) Per Waluigi Time and Alex95.
- George Jones (talk) Per all.