Talk:Castle (WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!)
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
The Castle from WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!, Diamond Dojo from WarioWare: Smooth Moves and Diamond City Castle from WarioWare: Gold are all Japanese castles found in Diamond City from the WarioWare series. They are all associated with Kat & Ana, appearing in their stories in each game and share Japanese names. These are all clearly intended to be the same location, and I have absolutely no idea why they’ve been kept separate for this long in the first place. I propose that these three pages are merged to reflect this.
- Seandwalsh (talk) per proposal.
- Benjaminkirsc (talk) As if this was an unnecessary page, we should merge all of them to a new page.
- Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) While admittedly my own experience with WarioWare is virtually nonexistent (hence why I usually don't vote on proposals pertaining to it), this seems pretty clear-cut to me and I'd hate to see it go no quorum. Per proposal.
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) Ehh, what the heck? Subject names and appearances can change over time, and given the "9-Volt's House" versus "5-Volt's House" situation, it's likely no different here.
- AwdryFan1997 (talk) If they have the same Japanese name, you can almost always guarantee they're the same place. Per all.
- Waluigi Time (talk) Seems like the same place that the localizers arbitrarily gave a new name to every time.
- DarkNight (talk) Per all.
- Scrooge200 (talk) WarioWare is good with continuity, I'd expect these to be the same thing.