MarioWiki:Featured articles/N2/Mario Party (series)
- Baby Luigi (talk) Giving this article a shot, which is written in a similar style to Mario Kart (series) and Mario (franchise), much credit to our friend SethAllen623 (talk), whom I cannot thank enough for the help overhauling the article. The article does an excellent job summarizing the Mario Party series, detailing the objective of most entries, and even acknowledging the weird Japan-only arcade Mario Party games. And it has a neat general reception section for its games in the series as well as its legacy (I should add that it spawned copycats such as Sonic Shuffle, Pac-Man Party, Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival, etc. too come to think of it). If Mario Kart (series) can be featured, then I don't see why this article can't.
- Owencrazyboy9 (talk) After a quick skimthrough, yeah, basically everything is in-depth and easy to look to for quick summaries, with the individual game links covering information specific to them. Like with Mario Party: Star Rush before it, it definitely deserves to be a featured article. Per Baby Luigi.
- FanOfYoshi (talk) Agreed.
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) Sure, sounds good to me.
- TheDarkStar (talk) This is a very well-written page, going into immense detail on everything. Per all.
- Alex95 (talk) - I'm a little worried about the playable character chart when it starts having too many games, but it looks great otherwise and it's a minor issue.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) The article looks well-written to me. Per all.
Removal of opposes
The fact that it acknowledged the arcade games is great in its own right, but shouldn't it describe those games in more detail? On MarioWiki:Featured Articles, it says "Due to some media being obscure and/or difficult to obtain, such as the Satellaview games, Japanese-exclusive manga, and certain Saturday Supercade episodes, editors can exercise some more leniency with the rule, though that if information is readily and easily available despite barriers, the section should have necessary information related to the subject.", which may help this page. Doomhiker (talk) 11:59, August 6, 2019 (EDT)