MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Wario Land II
From the Super Mario Wiki
- Edofenrir (talk) - I hereby nominate the article about "Wario Land II" for FA status. It has been a long way, and Grandy02 and I put a lot of work and effort into this project. The block of text that used to cover the article was split into different sections, paragraphs were expanded, information was added, tables were made and more images were posted. This article has vastly improved, if you compare how it looked before. I believe that this article is ready now, and it is worthy of its subject.
- Tucayo (talk) - Per Edo. My congratulations, a superb article.
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) Per Tucayo.
- Reversinator (talk) Per Edo.
- Cobold (talk) - per everybody. Great work here.
- MATEOELBACAN (talk) - Wow…this article is perfect to be a FA now...Per All, Excellent Article.
- Gamefreak75 (talk) - PEr Edo.
- Stooben Rooben (talk) - Per Edo. Fantastic article!
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) Per all. Heck yeah! I would like to commend Edofenrir and Grandy02 for the great work (and maybe some other users, but..)! Keep it up, guys!
- Magifoofa (talk) Per all. That article is spectacular! Great job to everyone who worked on it.
- Arend (talk) Looks perfect! It has a lot of information, a lot of images and a lot of quality. Good work Edofenrir and Grandy02.
- Byllant (talk) - Since more than one month ago I wanted to nominate this article but you won me Edofenrir. I love the content of the article and I love the game.
- Grandy02 (talk) - Need I say more? And thanks for mentioning me. :)
Removal of Opposes
- Sounds hard, Game Boy games have gotten little coverage by online reviewers, and magazines from the time might be hard to get a hand on. - Cobold (talk)
Time Q: I added the section you demanded. I hope it looks ok that way. If not, please adjust it so it fits into our standards. Again, thank you, Cobold, for finding those review pages. - Edofenrir (talk)
- Uh, it just says "The following is NOT allowed, three tildes (four tildes). Didn't say anything about it being allowed in the comments section. BabyLuigiOnFire (talk)