Category talk:Super Mario 64
Do we really need this huge category? Why not split it up. Super Mario 64 Items, Super Mario 64 Enemies, Super Mario 64 Place, etc. -- Ghost Jam 03:02, 9 February 2007 (EST)
Split into Category:Super Mario 64 and Category:Super Mario 64 DS
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Honestly, the two are different games. Yes, one is a remake, but it contains many new features. This category is overloaded with information from essentially two games. I know that many of the articles within the category will overlap, but the DS version brings many new features that should be able to warrant its own category page.
- DKPetey99 (talk) Per my proposal and the comment above.
- Alex95 (talk) Makes sense. We have Category:Super Mario Bros. 3 and Category:Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 after all.
- LudwigVon (talk) Per proposal.
- Yoshi the Space Station Manager (talk) SMM Images are split from SMMfN3DS Images. The games would have separate categories themselves if they had something different in both.
- Bazooka Mario (talk) Obviously.
- Baby Luigi (talk) Per Alex95.
- Niiue (talk) Per all.
- Quizmelon (talk) It always confused me why this was done, per all.
- Luigi 64DD (talk) Per all.
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) Per all.
- Ultimate Mr. L (talk) Per Alex95 and Yoshi the SSM.
- Shokora (talk) – Per policy.
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) They are definitely different games, despite having the same kind of levels and layout and whatnot. Per all.
- Mario jc (talk) Per all.