User talk:M&SG/Archive 3
|This is an archive of past discussions. It is kept for historical reference only. If this page is unprotected, do not edit the contents. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
This archive contains discussions that occurred between 1/18/2009 and 2/27/2010.
Archive creation date: 18:33, 27 February 2010 (EST)
- 1 Edofenrir
- 2 fawfulfury65
- 3 GalacticPetey
- 4 Gamer2.1
- 5 Lindsayoris15
- 6 Luigirocks14
- 7 Mario64fanatic
- 8 Marioguy1
- 9 MeritC
- 10 Purple Koopa Bro.
- 11 RAP
- 12 Ralphfan
- 13 Son of Suns
- 14 Stooben Rooben
- 15 Super Paper Mario Bros.
- 16 TheUltimateKoopa
- 17 Travix Man
- 18 Tucayo
- 19 Vini64
- Hello. I don't think you need to put yourself through the stress of tagging all these spam pictures for deletion. I'm about to leave a note at the admin board so a sysop can delete them all at once. Of course it is your decision ;3 - Gabumon(talk) 08:31, 23 November 2009 (EST)
- I would delete them myself, but my rank isn't high enough, so I have to rely on a sysop to read my message, so we can get over this. I can understand that you don't want to waste your time with tagging all this junk (that's why I told you you don't have to ;3). Yeah, and trolls don't really have any contents in their lives, so they need to come up with such things to compensate for it. Scum, nothing more. - Gabumon(talk) 08:42, 23 November 2009 (EST)
Hi I'm fawfulfury65! Uh, I noticed that you had Diddy Kong Racing and I've been working on the Diddy Kong Racing article. Can you help me on it? I could really use the help! fawfulfury65
The original DKR is what I mean. Thanks for the help!(: fawfulfury65
rip off this waluigi artwork
do you think can rip off this waluigi artwork please because i like to try a fix it a put it in the wiki.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Lindsayoris15 (talk).
- I'll answer that question for you, Lindsayoris15; watch for it on your talk page. --M. C. - "Mario Gals" Fan! User Page | Talk Page 20:19, 14 October 2009 (EDT)
Hehe :P You used the images I uploaded and put them in the right place : D -- Luigirocks14, the unwelcomed contributor xP
I know is really late to say and that Electrobomber left but can you make these pic's Electrobomber's personal pic's. Not mine. I made them for him.
Could you please tell me a bit about your history on the mariowiki? E.g. How you found it, why you joined, who your favorite users are, what your main goals have been and more information like that. I am trying to improve mw members' userpedia articles and I'm now working on yours. Thanks so much Marioguy1 (talk)
- No, that's all great, here's a link to your article, if you find anything wrong just tell me :) Marioguy1 (talk)
The MSOWG "Team Mario" Images You Uploaded
Hey there, M&SG, just letting you know that the MSOWG "Team Mario" images that you uploaded don't really count, even though they're from the official site. It's best to wait until the original versions of said arts surface without those interfering backgrounds. Thanks. :) --M. C. - "Mario Gals" Fan! User Page | Talk Page 20:18, 14 October 2009 (EDT)
- Yeah, I did delete them, but rest assured; my patience is running out in regards to what's taking so long for Sega to release the rest of the arts for MSOWG. I need the Daisy one... and badly. --M. C. - "Mario Gals" Fan! User Page | Talk Page 20:24, 14 October 2009 (EDT)
Hi, M&SG. Why are you pending to delete the picture Bowserjr000?
Purple Koopa Bro.
I really feel like hitting your userspace, and mashing around for myself; but I'm feeling tired and generous -- can you trim down your userpage? I know it sounds kinda rude, and that you already seen me delete or modify all of the userpages, but come on, your userpage is probably too long! XP Userspace also includes:
- User:M&SG/Various Ratings and Thoughts
- User:M&SG/Favorite Video Game Scenes
- User:M&SG/Favorite Video Game Music
- User:M&SG/Custom Game Info (This is going to be an automatic deletion!)
Alternatively, if you simply link them as sub-pages instead of directly transferring the stuff to your userpage, then less stress for the server. Except the last one. Sorry, no fanwork is allowed. And oh, remove the character-infobox that has your image in it. Infoboxes are supposed to be used in actual articles, not userspace. Thanks for your cooperation. RAP... 00:29, 26 December 2009 (EST)
Your page...AWESOME! I've tried to do things like that but have never had the time. I'm currently doing the Star Cup for The 'Shroom and I'm behind on that. I'm gonna do that sort of stuff to my page after the Star Cup.
Mario Kart Wii Vehicles
I noticed in some of your recent edits you checked "minor edit," even though you added a sentence or two of information. Additional content, especially a whole sentence, should be considered a major edit. Please remember that for the future. =) -- Son of Suns (talk)
Hiya, M&SG. I thought you'd like to know that the Sysops thought it was fair that the Patrollers gain access to the Sysop Board. So if you get an account on our forums, I'll hook you up with the permissions to see the Sysop Board. Many things go on there that you may want to check out. It's not required for you to reply (or even have an account there), but I thought you'd like to know. — Stooben Rooben 16:38, 10 February 2009 (EST)
- You could register under "MandSG", "MnSG", or "Mario and Sonic Guy". Or anything along those lines. — Stooben Rooben 00:45, 13 February 2009 (EST)
Sysop Board Again
Hi, M&SG. The members on the Sysop board deemed it necessary to install a new feature that'll increase the security of the wiki. To do this, you will have to get an account registered on the forums. Once you make your account there, the issue will be explained. I know that you can't register as "M&SG", but try to register as something similar. Thanks. — Stooben Rooben 17:08, 14 May 2009 (EDT)
- Thanks, I'm glad to see you created an account. I explained the whole thing in a private message on the forums to you. I want to keep this whole thing as secret as possible. If you have any questions, just ask me. — Stooben Rooben 13:35, 15 May 2009 (EDT)
Hey M&SG, this is SMB. Since you were the last administrator to make an edit, I guessed I should ask you to block User:Robsbry. They keep deleting warnings from their talk page and information from articles. Thanks in advance, · SMB (Talk) · 23:51, 3 September 2009 (EDT)
I believe that there might have been a misunderstanding when RAP told you about fanfiction and whatnot, as I see you marked your personal image for deletion. You are allowed up to 4 personal images as our rules state, and as long as that image is marked with a personal-image tag and is being used by you, then you are allowed to keep it. He only mentioned removing the info-box template from your page (which you did) that had the image in it. · SMB (Talk) · 11:37, 26 December 2009 (EST)
Talk about bad timing.
I was literally editing the Competitions article to include the newest Competition (Mario Kart Wii) JUST as you were -- and I just pressed the Save page button and "Edit conflict" came up. Bad timing, or what?--TheUltimateKoopa 08:22, 26 February 2010 (EST)
- Hi M&SG! Im Kinda new here so i have some questions! wanna be friends? oh and how do you make ur own artwork? thats all i wanna know!!1
- sorry for that earlier but that user page person was me. sorry about that extra stuff but the top was all true... oh im Travix Man by the way...
ya wanna be friends? by the way... how did u make the yellow mario?
ya did? tell me how... cant wait for mario bros wii!!!
M&SG, how do you get the character thing at the top right of yours and the character article like for example, Bowser's page?
Thanks again for helping earlier, but just couple more things (1 for now) How do you put the images and stuff in the character template?
Another thing... Im trying to put my userbox tower in but every time I do, it just mess up my crappin writing!!! what do I do? also, how do you do stuff like the brawl character on there or the mario super sluggers character? by the way, im really sorry for bombing all this stuff on you. Hello? ya still there?
I think I got it now, Never mind! wanna be friends?
I have 3 more questions for now... 1. Can people put tablets like, the ssb one on other wikis? 2. I am trying to make a table, but they are harder than i thought! what do I do? 3. What time do you get on and off the wiki? These are my questions so u can talk to me later, Bye!!! --Travix Man 15:07, 27 November 2009 (EST)
(please read the above)
Hey M&SG, do u wanna join my wiki? We need help at some stuff like how to put the character info box from my wiki in. thanks!--Travix M. 17:07, 4 December 2009 (EST)
Do you wanna know what this one user RAP did? he messed up my user page!!!! It had an infobox and stuff before but now look at it! the guy is gonna pay!!!--Travix M. 17:20, 4 December 2009 (EST)
Hey M&SG! Guess what? I got GIMP! it is cool but i am having troubles. Wanna be friends? and do u wanna join my wiki? this is the link... http://marioandsonicthug.wikia.com/wiki/Mario_And_Sonic_Thug_Wiki
Hope ya like it!--Travix M. 17:20, 4 December 2009 (EST)
What im sayin is that do u want to Join my wiki?
While i havent talked to you, I made my userpage, but different. look if u want.
The Version i have is 2.6. i cant really find the wand thing. someone else told me about the wand too. and what alpha channel?
How do you get the icon in front of the sig? and how do u color the words?
Mario and Sonic Thug Wiki
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! What happened to your userpage. Did RAP take out your stuff too? He will pay for this. By the way, do you want to be friends and also join my wiki? tell me soon.
Mario Kart Wii stats
- Well, what i mean, is that some categories like weight aren't good or bad, just, as you mentioned, light and heavy --™ The 'Shroom 19:44, 18 November 2009 (EST)
Wow, your user page is awesome! How many time it took you to finish it? Anyway, what's your favorite Mario game? Mine's Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door :D! Aaand, wanna be friends? And sorry about my english, it is pretty bad cause I'm brazilian and I am still learning more... Vini64