User talk:KPH2293/Archive 11
Welcome to my talk page! I prefer to reply here, but because I understand not everybody does that, I will leave a response on your talk page as well.
- Done. --KPH2293 17:28, 17 June 2009 (EDT)
- What are you talking about? I don't see anybody with a username like that. --KPH2293 00:26, 22 June 2009 (EDT)
for promoting me back =3 uper-Yoshi
- No problem, man. Welcome back! :) --KPH2293 14:14, 22 June 2009 (EDT)
Hi,I'm Booman. You probably don't know me, but I'm interested in everything you are (I've never played basketball though). Want To Be friends?
- Sure. :) I don't really play basketball either, but I enjoy watching it (go Celtics!). --KPH2293 03:17, 28 June 2009 (EDT)
Thank you for being my friend.I have 4 questions.
1.Do you have a wii,if so,put your friend code please.
2.Which Wrestling do you watch?
3.Do you have SSBB?
4.Do you have mario kart wii?
p.s put this on your page |-
- Yes to one, two, and four. As for three, I watch WWE (albeit sporadically). --KPH2293 00:33, 29 June 2009 (EDT)
So do I!
Thanks for giving me the reply! Prstn11098 23:01, 30 June 2009 (EDT)Prstn11098
- You're welcome. :) If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me. --KPH2293 23:03, 30 June 2009 (EDT)
But how are you supposed to do something like 3.1 and 1.25?
Delete "Crotch-Face Guy", please. --Glowsquid 12:06, 4 July 2009 (EDT)
- Damn, that was up for four hours? Wow. Anyway, thanks for notifying me; it's gone. --KPH2293 12:17, 4 July 2009 (EDT)
- That's fine, man. Mistakes happen. Anyway, you're welcome; I'm glad to be of assistance. :) --KPH2293 17:56, 4 July 2009 (EDT)
- lol. Happy Fourth of July to you, too! --KPH2293 01:45, 5 July 2009 (EDT)
- Considering that the other proposal categories don't have their own pages, I don't think that a separate page is needed. If there really are that many proposals on the subject, just make a new section. --KPH2293 16:28, 6 July 2009 (EDT)
- I made a new section. Super Mario Bros. (talk) 16:30, 6 July 2009 (EDT)
- On second thought, I don't really think that a new section is needed. Poll proposals don't occur often enough to warrant their own section. Besides, the current proposals could probably just be merged into one, since most of them contradict each other. --KPH2293 02:21, 7 July 2009 (EDT)
- I made a new section. Super Mario Bros. (talk) 16:30, 6 July 2009 (EDT)
...i was taking a look at the Featured Articles and... well Please if you would... take a look at the letter U, aren't Users supposed to not be Featured? Because i see 2 of them there, thank you Castle Toad (talk)
- Yes, you are correct; user pages should not be under that category. I have removed them. Thank you for notifying me. --KPH2293 14:16, 7 July 2009 (EDT)
OK, you just made the biggest mistake of your life; You were on while I was, sooo Walkazo has told me that to change the welcome template I'll need the votes of several sysops and according to my list, you're one of them and according to recent changes, you're active, so please vote to change the welcome template, not keep it the same, yours truly Marioguy1 (talk)
Could you please delete one of my sig sub-pages,please?I accidentaly made 2.
- Thanks. Nice to see you again, man. :) --KPH2293 22:16, 23 September 2009 (EDT)
- Done. --KPH2293 00:39, 25 September 2009 (EDT)
Yoshi! Is This page a subpage because if it is it needs to be deleted. I wuld replace it with Delete but somehow its protected.
- Never mind 2257 got there first :)
We removed your Sysop and 'Crat powers by inactivity. Are you fully able to continue with your job again? (as sysop and crat). ¢oincoll€ctor
- Hey, man! Nice to see you again. I'll be around, but I don't want to be re-promoted until I'm 100% everything in RL is sorted out. I don't want to be re-promoted only to have to randomly disappear again. --KPH2293 01:42, 21 March 2010 (EDT)
Nice to see you too :) and, OK no problem with that, if you feel you're completely free from that issues you can call us anytime. ¢oincoll€ctor
- Alright, thanks. I appreciate it :) --KPH2293 02:12, 21 March 2010 (EDT)
- Good to see you again, Tucayo! 2257 already added me when I logged on last night, but I appreciate the offer. :) --KPH2293 13:42, 21 March 2010 (EDT)
- Sure. Nice to meet you. :) --KPH2293 02:54, 16 July 2010 (UTC)
- Sort of. I was one of the first to catch on to him, but I was very hesitant to act on it. Eventually, he ended up giving himself away. --KPH2293 22:59, 23 July 2010 (UTC)
Yeah, but that was like 3 years ago. Wow, you and cobold are like the only ones from the 2006-2007 era thats still here :( I wish you'd come back more, whats your email address btw? Do yo u have a youtube account?
- I can be e-mailed through here, but I don't have a Youtube account. --KPH2293 00:29, 24 July 2010 (UTC)
Do you have any other accounts on the internet? Anyways, why did Wayoshi turn into Willy? What was his motive? And wheres his userpage here? This is a wrong link
- I have many other accounts on the internet. As for Wayoshi (user-page), this should explain it. --KPH2293 00:50, 25 July 2010 (UTC)
So Willy didn't have a user account on the WIKI? How did he hack your account btw? I thought the wiki had ways to prevent hacking, like the spam message in the login thing. You were also in the Rudnicki incident right?
- He never hacked my account. You're probably thinking of HK-47/Sadaharu (Wayoshi used his account to vandalize the main page). And other than banning some of his sockpuppets, I wasn't really involved in the Rudnicki incident. --KPH2293 01:12, 25 July 2010 (UTC)
- I remember Wayoshi telling me that Saudy had a very simple password (a small string of numbers). And there was no Willy account; that whole debacle took place in the chat room. --KPH2293 17:33, 25 July 2010 (UTC)
- I wasn't active when he was blocked, but my guess is that it was because of this. --KPH2293 21:00, 29 July 2010 (UTC)
- I don't know. As I said, I wasn't active during that time. I'm assuming that's the reason because he was banned right after that incident. --KPH2293 21:15, 29 July 2010 (UTC)
- Around 5000, I believe. --KPH2293 22:04, 29 July 2010 (UTC)
- No. When I became a sysop (3/18/07), the patroller rank hadn't been created yet. --KPH2293 23:15, 29 July 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry, I don't know a lot about monobooks. --KPH2293 23:26, 29 July 2010 (UTC)
- ( Oh that sucks... Its ok. I don't really need a monobook. Btw, why don't you consider coming back? You've been pretty active to me.
- I don't know. I told the administration that I probably wouldn't be active enough, but I've been online much more than I initially thought I would be. I guess I'll consider it. I'd love to be a sysop again, but I want to be sure that I'll be able to maintain my activity. --KPH2293 02:59, 30 July 2010 (UTC)
I know I'm asking alot of questions, sorry if I'm peskering you if I am, but I have only two more. How did you suspect Wayoshi? I mean, if Wayoshi was pretending to be a completly different person, what would give him away? Second, why do you write everything you say on someone elses talk page on yours too? Not that I think its bad, actually I think its pretty cool! Its just that isn't it easier for you to just write on one page?
- It's OK, I don't mind answering your questions. Anyway, 1. There were a lot of different factors, and when you placed them altogether, the prospect of Wayoshi being Willy was hard to argue against. I'll list my suspicions if you want me to. 2. I generally prefer to reply on my own talk page, but since I know a lot of users who do it the other way, I like to leave a reply on their talk page too. --KPH2293 17:40, 30 July 2010 (UTC
- 1. Wayoshi would usually go silent whenever Willy and him were in the chatroom at the same time.
- 2. Wayoshi asserted that Saudy wouldn't have been hacked had he not had such a simple password. When I asked Wayoshi how he knew this, he told me what Saudy's password was.
- 3. Wayoshi always had a temper problem, and Willy would frequently appear whenever he was upset; the first time I encountered Willy was after Wayoshi yelled at me for criticizing the patroller rank, which was an idea of his. Furthermore, Willy and (angry) Wayoshi had very similar mannerisms (caps lock, profanity, immense anger, etc). --KPH2293 18:58, 30 July 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, it was in the chatroom. Also, the password was made up of several numbers (although I don't know exactly what it was). --KPH2293 20:56, 30 July 2010 (UTC)