User talk:KPH2293/Archive 5
Welcome to my talk page! I prefer to reply here, but because I understand not everybody does that, I will leave a response on your talk page as well.
- I just get my images from Google and Yahoo. Other than that, I don't know. --KPH2293 16:15, 26 March 2007 (EDT)
- That's fine. I archived the old discussion, but I'm not sure if you saw this. I believe Monty may have answered your question:
Calm down. If I may interject, I believe your problem is that you're typing in where you want the image to go in the source file. You must put in the Destination Filename box an image name and then .jpg, .gif, or whatever it is. Then you would go to the page you want to put the image on and type [[Image:imagename(.jpg, .gif, etc.)|frame|right|Description]]. Phoenix Rider
--KPH2293 17:22, 26 March 2007 (EDT)
Hey what's up?
-17:44, 26 March 2007 (EDT)
- Nothing much. You? --KPH2293 18:09, 26 March 2007.
- My name appears because I edited the page last. --KPH2293 17:22, 27 March 2007 (EDT)
You're a nice guy.Bobbyyobby
- Thank you. --KPH2293 21:21, 27 March 2007 (EDT)
Go to my new poll at my talk page.No one has voted yet.I hope you vote!Bobbyyobby
- Nothing really. You? --KPH2293 18:14, 26 March 2007 (EDT)
Just checking the other wikis.
-18:18, 26 March 2007 (EDT)
- OK. --KPH2293 18:18, 26 March 2007 (EDT)
Are you part of the untendo wiki or the unmario wiki?
-18:27, 26 March 2007 (EDT)
- I'm a sysop of the current UnMarioWiki, and I will also be apart of the new UnMarioWiki. --KPH2293 18:30, 26 March 2007 (EDT)
-18:31, 26 March 2007 (EDT)
- The current UnMarioWiki will most likely be moved to Wikia, if they accept it. --KPH2293 18:37, 26 March 2007 (EDT)
I was wondering how to make people sysops because I'm one on another wiki and I want to make someone on?
Welcome to UnMario. I've made you an admin here since you were the first to edit and someone tells me the original admin, Knife, has already quit! Please see Help:Administrators' how-to guide for help with this if you need it. Angela talk 12:30, 27 March 2007 (UTC)
I'm literally laughing out loud. I was on 3 hours earlier, but didn't bother to edit...and I told Angela then too, but never said I would take the job.
So we're in a slight predicament. You're now the head dude at UnMarioWiki. If you could make me sysop ASAP to import pages, that'd be great. I don't think there's a way to make bureuacrats on Wikias, if there is, we can manage for now. Also make Smiddle, Plumber, and HK-47 sysops, back from the Editthis wiki.
- I've given you bureaucrat access for the UnMarioWiki. I'll log on to AIM in about fifteen minutes. --KPH2293 16:02, 27 March 2007 (EDT)
- Because none of the current nominees have made it, so we have to rotate back to the ones that have made it. --KPH2293 16:24, 27 March 2007 (EDT)
- Good. --KPH2293 21:04, 27 March 2007 (EDT)
- Nothing much. --KPH2293 20:06, 28 March 2007 (EDT)
- OK. --KPH2293 20:08, 28 March 2007 (EDT)
- It states in the opening of the article that he's: "sometimes called King Bob-omb, because of his crown", but his name is Big Bob-omb. --KPH2293 20:13, 28 March 2007 (EDT)
- You could type in some common misspellings in the search bar, then go through the articles that are listed and correct them (this wouldn't count as "major", however). --KPH2293 20:21, 28 March 2007 (EDT)
- You're welcome. --KPH2293 20:24, 28 March 2007 (EDT)
Sorry, I didnt know I couldent edit comments, and even if i did, I shouldent of done it. Sorry. Full Metal Moogle
- That's fine. --KPH2293 21:25, 28 March 2007 (EDT)
- Precisely. He wrote "BLABLABLABLA" on his talk page. If he wrote it on an article, then yes, that would merit action. --KPH2293 18:49, 29 March 2007 (EDT)
- That's fine. --KPH2293 18:52, 29 March 2007 (EDT)
Go to the forum. Gofer
I got it
- I've seen it. --KPH2293 16:43, 30 March 2007 (EDT)
Hey, guess what... luigi hc made me a banner. it ROCKS!!!
-21:43, 30 March 2007 (EDT)
like my new sig? well, not really new but just edited.
-21:08, 31 March 2007 (EDT)
- I don't really have a definite favorite. Super Mario 64 and both Paper Mario's are certainly high on my list, though. --KPH2293 00:54, 3 April 2007 (EDT)
- Nothing much. --KPH2293 21:11, 3 April 2007 (EDT)
Ludwig Von Koopa
- Looks fine to me. Try clearing your cache. --KPH2293 17:11, 5 April 2007 (EDT)
Block him. User:YoshiFan
- Sorry that I wasn't here for that. Wasn't online when he struck. --KPH2293 12:06, 6 April 2007 (EDT)
Dang, you missed it. Quite a bit of vandalism, all better now. -- Aipom --
- Good. Thank you and YoshiFan for helping with the reverts. --KPH2293 12:17, 6 April 2007 (EDT)
SUPPORT KIRBYWIKI!!! Max2 SEE MY USERPAGE FOR MORE INFO!!!!
Support the Kirby Wiki
Hi, im bored.
nothing much to say except nothin much to say.
--Super paper luigi 17:33, 6 April 2007 (EDT)
Support My Wiki
- Done. --KPH2293 20:07, 7 April 2007 (EDT)
Can you change the edit count so normal users can see it, like me.-- Aipom --
- I do not have the power to change that. Sorry. --KPH2293 17:17, 8 April 2007 (EDT)