User talk:KPH2293/Archive 7
Welcome to my talk page! I prefer to reply here, but because I understand not everybody does that, I will leave a response on your talk page as well.
- 1 Mario Strikers
- 2 AniGIFs
- 3 Comment on Plumber's talk page
- 4 Ummm.....
- 5 3 over...
- 6 Hey
- 7 KPH2293
- 8 Help
- 9 Interview
- 10 Sorry
- 11 Pissing me off
- 12 your in!
- 13 Duplicate
- 14 Global Messages
- 15 Images
- 16 Username
- 17 Blooper Nomination
- 18 Joined date
- 19 Big Eight...Official Category?
- 20 Reasons for Resignation from AC
- I don't have the game. --KPH2293 15:24, 26 April 2007 (EDT)
- Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. :D 3D, *grins*
Comment on Plumber's talk page
Pardon me... Somehow..... I seem to be... blocked. Apparently my IP was used by the recently blocked Fg, I don't know how.... even weirder, it only comes up when I try to edit a particular section of the Toad article. Any advice? Explanations? - Ultimatetoad
I've my personal images diffrent set on my page (without link). Aren't that still personal images? But I've 3 images with links... User:Arend/Sig
- I don't have MKDS, unfortunately. Sorry. --KPH2293 23:40, 27 April 2007 (EDT)
What does that stand for?
- KPH stands for my initials, and 2293 is my birthday: 2/2/93. --KPH2293 19:27, 29 April 2007 (EDT)
That's cool. :D
- Thanks. :D --KPH2293 19:46, 29 April 2007 (EDT)
- I changed my name because 1. There are other Yoshi626's on the internet besides me. There's one on Nintendo.com, as well as AIM. And 2. There are a lot of of people with the name "Yoshi" in their username on this wiki. I want my name to be more unique (I still like Yoshi, however). --KPH2293 22:29, 29 April 2007 (EDT)
- LOL. :D --KPH2293 22:48, 29 April 2007 (EDT)
You should change your banner. Full Metal Moogle
- You have a point. I'd like to keep the banner, the only thing I would like changed is the text to reflect my new name. --KPH2293 22:48, 29 April 2007 (EDT)
I don't know bout you guys but i like the new name :D. Great Gonzo
- Thanks. :D --KPH2293 22:48, 29 April 2007 (EDT)
- KPH is good. I actually anticipated that being a nickname off of my new username. --KPH2293 01:00, 30 April 2007 (EDT)
Nice change, I like to shoot for unique too. Eggbert
- Yeah, thanks. I can get used to this name easily, too, since I already use it on some other sites. --KPH2293 01:00, 30 April 2007 (EDT)
- I've kind of prefer that you didn't, honestly. --KPH2293 17:28, 30 April 2007 (EDT)
hey nice name, but long, (not as long as TheGreatBlockyBoo) that tks me 4ever to find, but it's cool, but it gets out dated if other people keep doing it.
--Super paper luigi 16:57, 30 April 2007 (EDT)
- My old name was longer, actually. "Yoshi626" is eight characters, while "KPH2293" is seven. --KPH2293 17:28, 30 April 2007 (EDT)
- LOL. --KPH2293 17:53, 30 April 2007 (EDT)
- Wayoshi changed it for me. --KPH2293 19:39, 30 April 2007 (EDT)
It looks fine, but when you put it on a page, that's a different story completely.-- Aipom --
Nevermind. Problem solved. -- Son of Suns
- OK. I was looking before you posted this, and when I finally found out what the problem was, Steve got it. Ironic. Oh, well. Sorry I wasn't fast enough to help with that. --KPH2293 20:32, 30 April 2007 (EDT)
As you may or may not know, I'm doing interviews for the Shroom. The interview, (me interview you about you opionions and ETC.) In the next four days is there a time where you and i can meet ni the chatroom? Great Gonzo
- I'm free anytime after 4:00 PM (Eastern Daylight Time) this week. --KPH2293 16:16, 1 May 2007 (EDT)
- Sure. --KPH2293 16:20, 1 May 2007 (EDT)
Pissing me off
Why do you continue to want Merluvlee to be an enemy?! Stop changing the Catch Card template to SPM Enemy. Please. hisak
- I removed the enemy template from Merluvlee. Also, it was decided that we were going to change the templates here. If you have a problem with this, please bring it up there. --KPH2293 20:10, 6 May 2007 (EDT)
Your in my book as a Mechanicle Yoshi.
- Cool, thanks. :) --KPH2293 18:22, 8 May 2007 (EDT)
um, could you get rid of this duplicate pic too? Image:YoshiSmiling8.PNG.
- I'm on it. Thanks for telling me. --KPH2293 21:40, 8 May 2007 (EDT)
- Done. --KPH2293 21:42, 8 May 2007 (EDT)
- Thanks :D Great Gonzo
- No problem. :D --KPH2293 21:46, 8 May 2007 (EDT)
- Ooops. One sec. What code do you use on your page? 3D, I've been here longer and don't know as much.
How do you link things from Microsoft Paint externally? And... most of the images on my userpage are linked externally.-- Aipom --
would you like some goshi YI style sprites?
--Super paper luigi 14:13, 9 May 2007 (EDT)
- Sure, that'd be cool. --KPH2293 16:07, 9 May 2007 (EDT)
Do you like these:
--Super paper luigi 16:11, 9 May 2007 (EDT)
ok, thats what i thought, i had also made you 8-bit sprites, the yoshi i found looks a bit junky, but it'll do, i'll show you the 8-bit when im done with everyone elses.
--Super paper luigi 16:24, 9 May 2007 (EDT)
can any sysop change names?
--Super paper luigi 17:44, 9 May 2007 (EDT)
- From User talk:KPH2293#KPH2293: "I changed my name because 1. There are other Yoshi626's on the internet besides me. There's one on Nintendo.com, as well as AIM. And 2. There are a lot of of people with the name "Yoshi" in their username on this wiki. I want my name to be more unique (I still like Yoshi, however)." Also, please do not call me Yoshi626. I do not want to be known by that name anymore. --KPH2293 16:25, 10 May 2007 (EDT)
Big Eight...Official Category?
You mentioned something about the sentences about Daisy being next having a source. Correct me if I'm wrong but, isn't The Big Eight fan made? -- [User:Fixitup]
- Don't know. --KPH2293 07:37, 11 May 2007 (EDT)
Reasons for Resignation from AC
- I haven't actually contributed anything useful in my time on it. I haven't thought of any awards, and I'm quiet for most of the meeting. So, when I'm in one of the meetings, I'm generally on my computer for a few hours doing nothing. --KPH2293 14:55, 12 May 2007 (EDT)