User talk:KPH2293/Archive 8
Welcome to my talk page! I prefer to reply here, but because I understand not everybody does that, I will leave a response on your talk page as well.
- The ratio appears to be once every few months, unfortunately. --KPH2293 18:34, 13 May 2007 (EDT)
- The site displays fine for me. --KPH2293 16:39, 15 May 2007 (EDT)
Well hope your break is wonderful, And I'll keep this wiki u[ and running, hope you return soon. Great Gonzo
- Thanks, GG. I'm just checking in right now, I'll probably be back sometime next week. --KPH2293 19:58, 17 May 2007 (EDT)
:D Welcome Back KPH, (by the way PJ is staying :P) Great Gonzo
- Thanks, GG. :D And yeah, I thought about it, and I decided I really didn't need to take a break at the moment. --KPH2293 00:04, 18 May 2007 (EDT)
- No, I don't. --KPH2293 19:03, 19 May 2007 (EDT)
I recently tried to edit  and it says "mario is not amused" alongside with the Brawl Mario pic. Do you know the problem? XzelionAlso in my comic did you wanna be the Boo Sprites or the Goshi Sprites?.TC
- According to Wayoshi (talk), it's error page of the wiki. I get the same message when I try to edit that page. Perhaps it's being caused by "perl" in the title. Also, I'll take the Boo sprites. --KPH2293 18:42, 21 May 2007 (EDT)
Something happened to my talk page!
Track & Yield
I'm not trying to argue with you or anything, but does "check" mean looking it up on the list of MP7 games, or "check" as in checking the actual game? Why I'm asking this, is: I have played this game, with the same exact rules; and I don't have MP7. I am almost positive this is MP6.Marcelagus (T • C • E)
- I checked my game. And when I originally wrote that article, I was taking notes from the game. --KPH2293 16:28, 6 June 2007 (EDT)
See ya, KPH2293. :( -- Sir Grodus
I understand your choice (to be fair, I also thought having a wikibreak). The wiki is becoming too comunity based... Gofer
- Yes, I am, Gonzo. I've lost my interest in editing this place, and I'm fed up with certain editors here. This place is also taking up too much of my time. There are other things I want to do right now. Perhaps I'll decide to return in the future, but at the moment, that's quite unlikely. --KPH2293 15:42, 8 June 2007 (EDT)
- Don't worry, you're not one of those certain editors. In fact, I looked forward to your return. Many editors here are my friends, and I'll miss you guys. Some, however, just irritate me to no end. Some people here are just absolutely arrogant and hypocritical, and they're making this place seem worse to me. I've noticed that my daily amount edits here have been decreasing, and that I'm on here less. That's pretty much because I don't feel like editing here, I'm spending my time with other things I want to do, and the editors who are irritating me are just getting worse. --KPH2293 16:06, 8 June 2007 (EDT)
Goodbye, best of wishes.-- Aipom --
Am I your friend?Yoshimon 17:29, 10 June 2007 (EDT)(formerly Jeremiah)
AW! **** I DIDN'T SAY GOODBYE! well, i guess i can say it here goodye man, you were a great user. wait, your gone already ****
--22:00, 12 June 2007 (EDT)
- Plans have changed. I'm not gone for good, I just need a sabbatical. I'll be back whenever. --KPH2293 17:39, 17 June 2007 (EDT)
This message is to inform you that your image (Image:Goshi.png) has been deleted due to being unused. In future, if you have any personal images that will not be used, please mark them for deletion. Thanks. -- Chris 21:54, 12 June 2007 (EDT)
It's a pleasure to see one of our greatest sysop back. Gofer, no, I am not suckin' up, not even a tiny bit.
- Thank you. Yes, I'm back. When I left, I was extremely upset with this place, and I wasn't thinking straight. I've cooled off since then, though. --KPH2293 15:03, 18 June 2007 (EDT)
sweet! it would've been terrible if you actually left,
Hi.-- Aipom --
can you move user:Super paper luigi/comic archive to user:Paper Luigi DS/comic archive?
- Done. --KPH2293 15:59, 20 June 2007 (EDT)
- No problem. --KPH2293 16:02, 20 June 2007 (EDT)
hey howzit goin?
- Good, since today was my last day of school. --KPH2293 18:16, 21 June 2007 (EDT)
ya, its always cool when schools over,
- POV is short for point of view. --KPH2293 18:28, 21 June 2007 (EDT)
It means point of view. Also, be sure not to remove things that you think are POV. Some things are mentioned by NPCs and are described by them as beautiful, not the writer. Make sure you don't remove NPC POV, but writer POV.Knife (talk) 18:31, 21 June 2007 (EDT) P.S I still haven't gotten the list.
- Alright. Also, that's because I'd prefer not to reveal the identities of the editors who I find annoying. Sorry. --KPH2293 19:42, 21 June 2007 (EDT)
One user, Grandy02 (talk), noted on Talk:Luigi that the image Image:AnimeLuigi.jpg had been deleted, and looking in the deletion log revealed that this was your doing. Apparently, you thought the image was unused and deleted it; the same happened with two other images still linked from the Luigi article, Image:Staringcontest?.gif and Image:Luigitennis.jpeg. Why did you do that? Also, do system operators have the power to restore accidentally-deleted images like those? If so, could you? I already got AnimeLuigi.jpg... Anyway, thank you for listening. YELLOWYOSHI398
Yeah, it's some weird bug with the Luigi page. I'm sure KPH didn't do it on purpose. Sysops don't have the power to restore deleted files, only the content on them. So he can't restore the image. You'll have to reupload the the image and I'm sorry on KPH's behalf. KPH, don't delete unused Luigi images for now.Knife (talk) 15:50, 22 June 2007 (EDT)
- Knife is correct. The images on the Luigi page were being displayed on Special:Unusedimages, a page I clean out normally. I didn't notice that until I deleted about three of them. --KPH2293 17:06, 22 June 2007 (EDT)
Before blocking someone...
- Your block was justified. You've been uncivil by saying "shut up" and "I hate you" repeatedly, in spite of me telling you to stop numerous times. Also: "you're behavior is similar to Wayoshi's." - What do you mean by that? --KPH2293 20:42, 26 June 2007 (EDT)