User talk:KPH2293/Archive 3
Welcome to my talk page! I prefer to reply here, but because I understand not everybody does that, I will leave a response on your talk page as well.
Hey yoshi626, hey what is this the first conversation of your new talk page?
Anyway Whats up?
- Noting much. Yeah, it's the first conversation on my new talk page. I'm going to read your story later on when I have time. I'll leave a comment on here. --KPH2293 18:57, 16 March 2007 (EDT)
- I see. OK, then. --KPH2293 19:57, 16 March 2007 (EDT)
look at this,
-22:47, 16 March 2007 (EDT)
- LOL. Nice. --KPH2293 22:47, 16 March 2007 (EDT)
- I see. And thank you for the "get well soon". :) --KPH2293 13:21, 17 March 2007 (EDT)
1. max2 is having a poll see his page Max2
2. I have a poll too
- OK. --KPH2293 16:29, 17 March 2007 (EDT)
if you are in my comic, you need a partner (user or Nintendo Species) Max2
I could only find Kamek. sorry! Max2OK?
- That's fine. --KPH2293 19:41, 17 March 2007 (EDT)
Happy saint Patricks day!
- Nice pic. Thanks. Happy saint Patricks day! --KPH2293 17:41, 17 March 2007 (EDT)
File:Plumber Sprite.PNG Get well soon, too!
- Yeah, a little bit. Still not 100%, though. Thanks for asking. --KPH2293 19:00, 17 March 2007 (EDT)
- Thanks. Happy saint Patricks day! --KPH2293 20:19, 17 March 2007 (EDT)
Your nomination is going quite well. You're way up ahead of YellowYoshi398 and I.-- Aipom --
- Cool. Thanks for the report. --KPH2293 15:27, 18 March 2007 (EDT)
Your doin great your ahead by alot nothin to worry about. "Nintendo1166"
Congrats, you're a new sysop. YoshiFan
Congratulations! I knew that you would be one sooner or later, due to all the votes you got. Isyou 21:22, 18 March 2007 (EDT)
Yes!-- Aipom --
Congrats on the Sysop ;) you deserve it man.
Thanks, guys! I promise I'll use my new powers to help make the MarioWiki a better place. --KPH2293 22:11, 18 March 2007 (EDT)
I see you are.. ;) 3D, you have been imbersed by the Internation Convention of Doctors And Other People Who Are Smarter and More Intellegent Then You Are So Nah Nah We Rule And You Stink And So Go Run And Cry To Your Mommy Because We Have More Important Things To Do Like Controling The Universe And Ending World Hunger Although We'd Personally Rather Control The Universe Then End World Hunger Because Well We Rule Like That Plus Zogtar The Corrupt (All Hail Zogtar the Corrupt) Who Currently Rules The Universe Is Really Really Mean
- Thanks. LOL. --KPH2293 23:30, 18 March 2007 (EDT)
Congratulation!I have have nothing else to say,really. User:Gofer
- Thanks. --KPH2293 07:37, 19 March 2007 (EDT)
On Great Gonzo's talk page when I said I'd be in his story as a minor hero you responded, "Now that I'm a sysop, that might make a change in your story." or something like that. What in the world does that mean. A wondering fan of Yoshi
- Because his story revolves around finding the ten (now eleven) sysops of this Wiki, so that may cause a problem in his story, since I've already been introduced as a character. --KPH2293 23:49, 18 March 2007 (EDT)
Oh...Well, I said that I would be a very minor character, so that won't really change his story. A confused fan of Yoshi.
awesome guy of yoshi!
But, I ALREADY THOUGHT YOU WERE A SYSOP? ':\
wow,i guess you were that cool for me to think that,
by the way, glad your feeling better :)
-11:36, 19 March 2007 (EDT) YOU ROCK!!!!
- Thank you. :) --KPH2293 16:14, 19 March 2007 (EDT)
A spammer named Tony Logan has been change pages, I fixed most of them but could you make him knock it off?
- Sorry that I wasn't around to handle that. I was in school at the time you contacted me. --KPH2293 16:13, 19 March 2007 (EDT)
- Thanks. :) --KPH2293 16:15, 19 March 2007 (EDT)
RE: Tony Logan
It's okay, Porple took care of it and all is fine :)
- Good. :) --KPH2293 17:30, 19 March 2007 (EDT)
has anyone ever welcomed you Here?
- No. --KPH2293 16:49, 19 March 2007 (EDT)
well then thats something we have in common :)
- Cool. :) --KPH2293 16:54, 19 March 2007 (EDT)
- Nice pic. Thanks. :) --KPH2293 17:43, 19 March 2007 (EDT)
no problem man you really do rock ;)
I have a little question:Why does it say in recent changes that it is March 20, 2007, instead of March 19?--Bean 20:06, 19 March 2007 (EDT)
- The Wiki goes by GMT time by default, so it's showing you a different time zone. To change this, click on "my preferences", then click on "date and time", then click "fill in from browser", then click "save", and you're all set. --KPH2293 20:17, 19 March 2007 (EDT)
now that your a sysop how do you become a sysop?
Re:Time Zone and Recent Changes
Okay, now I understand,thanks.--Bean 20:20, 19 March 2007 (EDT)
- You're welcome. --KPH2293 20:25, 19 March 2007 (EDT)
- I just did. --KPH2293 20:25, 19 March 2007 (EDT)
- You're welcome. --KPH2293 20:30, 19 March 2007 (EDT)
- Oh, OK. --KPH2293 20:58, 19 March 2007 (EDT)