User talk:Count Caterpie
Welcome, Count Caterpie!
Welcome to the Super Mario Wiki!, the official and most complete wiki for everything Mario. I'm Glitchman, and let me just say that we're glad to have you as a member. If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to post them on the FAQ talk page, or you could ask an experienced user and/or Sysop. If it's a problem that you can't fix yourself (e.g. the Mario Kart DS page needs to be rewritten but I've never played the game), try contacting someone that has experience in that subject.
The following pages provide information and rules about reading, authoring, and participating in the Super Mario Wiki community, so it would be best if you read most of them. If this is your first time visiting, reading the Introduction may help you to get started.
How do I do that?
You are welcome to browse through the following categories:
Things you can do
As you can see, we have plenty of features to offer, on the wiki side and on the community side. Feel free to chat in (you guessed it) the Chatroom, post your ideas and friend codes for games and such on the Forum, and read our community newspaper, the 'Shroom. If you want to get involved in editing and in the community, you may want to:
However, before you just sign up for these things willy-nilly just because you want to be apart of it, read about each one thoroughly before making the decision to sign up. For example, if you choose to write for the 'Shroom community newspaper, you must write your section and turn it in to the director EACH MONTH, so it's actually a big committment.
Don't be afraid to delete this message when you're done reading it. After all, your user space belongs to you. I hope this information was helpful to you, and that you'll have a great experience contributing to our knowledge-base and our community. Remember to enjoy your experience here and also have fun!
Also, if you need further help, feel free to leave a message at a welcome committee member's talk page (such as myself).
Re: Mario Party Wiki
I don't own these games, I have only played them :) And I think I couldn't help much, sorry. BTW, thanks for allowing is to use your wiki's text for Call of the Goomba - however, I think we only want original articles, not ones that have been copied from somewhere else, even if we're allowed to use them. Time Questions 14:25, 30 August 2008 (EDT)
Thanks for replying. Technically that is original... since im the only guy who wrote it. But hey suit yourself.
- Sorry, but you got that wrong. I played those games. They belong to various friends. I don't own a single of them, and might not be very helpful. I can give information about the general gameplay style of Mario Party, but I can't help with mini-game information. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 16:44, 30 August 2008 (EDT)
Hi; I'm Palkia47. Seeing your name, are you a Pokemon fan? --Palkia47 15:40, 31 August 2008 (EDT)
Cool; I've been a Pokemon fan for quite a long time, too. I somehow lost Emerald; which I have no clue how the heck I lost it. Yeah, I heard of your wiki, and I tried creating an account. 'Didn't allow me to do so, tho. --Palkia47 15:50, 31 August 2008 (EDT)
- The same name that I have here. --Palkia47 15:59, 31 August 2008 (EDT)
- No; its not that. I had gotten it right the two times I tried to create an account. I had filled in everything that was needed, so I have no clue what the problem is. --Palkia47 16:11, 31 August 2008 (EDT)
- Hmm... alright then. Lemme get on my email. --Palkia47 16:16, 31 August 2008 (EDT)
- Weird. Wikia must be doing something. Alright, my IP there is 220.127.116.11. --Palkia47 16:28, 31 August 2008 (EDT)
- Let's hope. No prob., I clear vandal anytime it happens... if I'm online... --Palkia47 16:42, 31 August 2008 (EDT)
- Hmm... then that's possibly what went wrong, as I didn't fill in the two optional ones. Weird... I'll try again. --Palkia47 18:40, 2 September 2008 (EDT)
- It didn't work. Btw, I asked you somethin' over at your wiki. --Palkia47 18:54, 2 September 2008 (EDT)
- Yeah, go ahead. I'll delete the comment as soon as I see it. --Palkia47 19:09, 2 September 2008 (EDT)
- Got it! Go ahead and delete! --Palkia47 19:23, 2 September 2008 (EDT)
- I don't know why, but it won't let me make an account! It says it can't make my account at the time! I will try again, and report back to you ASAP. Z3r0 Tw0 I checked, and nothing. :( Maybe I'll try later. I'm sorry.