User talk:Chat Man
RE:Shiny enemies in Paper Jam
A note of the Shiny Ring would work on the Shiny page about the Paper Jam enemies, but the only enemy in game referred to as such is Shiny RoboBowser. There was a proposal I created a few weeks ago that determined what to do with the shiny variant of the Paper Jam enemies. It ultimately ruled to give the "paper" enemies their own pages, such as Paper Goomba, and the shiny enemies added to that. The shiny variants do not need to be mentioned on the Shiny page.
That's why it was a footnote "the point still stands paper mario and mario IN Paper Mario are 2 separate characters. All that aside, I do like the list of paper characters idea, and I would contribute to that. Chat Man (talk) 19:03, 11 October 2017 (EDT)
well bowser jr did state that before the fight that he was made not too long ago so rabbid kong was a plush seems kind of unlikely also when rabbids came out of the washing machine to the mushroom kingdom ther was no rabbid kong Mariostar6 (talk) 21:06, 30 October 2017 (EDT)mariostar6
But Spawny never stopped merging things, as matter of fact, he made Pirabbid Plant right before the fight, so spawny likely made it soon before the fight. Chat Man (talk) 21:11, 30 October 2017 (EDT) what I think happened was spawny saw dk and got scared so he merged dk with a rabbid which is my junior wants spawny
well it explains what bowser jr said and why jr wants spawny
Him fusing a rabbids with anything Donkey Kong related would explain it too. And he wants spawn for his powers regardless of if he merged Donkey Kong or not. We can only put facts on the wiki (or at least if my proposal somehow passes) but there has to be proof or it can't be added. Sorry Chat Man (talk) 21:48, 30 October 2017 (EDT)
but rabbid kong has the same personality as dk so if he fused dk with a rabbid he would have dks dna not to mention he is wearing dks tie
Rabbids Kong is apparently retarded, Donkey Kong is much More intelligent (DK country) if you can link me a good reference. We can add it to the article. Chat Man (talk) 21:53, 30 October 2017 (EDT) already did
he is more dumb cause he also has dna of a rabbid as well that is makes it a fuse
- "Inherently." Also he's not much dumber than the average Rabbid....he's comparable to the character Sergui from the first Rabbids game (look it up), but more comedic... Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 22:04, 30 October 2017 (EDT)
Also MarioStar6 you might wanna check your talk page, some people have been trying to tell you stuff. My point is, if you can LINK me a site (or anything) for reference it will will be added. Chat Man (talk) 22:06, 30 October 2017 (EDT)
bowser jrs words of a fusion the dk tie personality of dk is that enough proof also I have read all of my talk page and gave answers
...no its not, he said "Created just recently" it makes your claim more likely, but not true. Unless you link me something try not to add it again, you will likely be banned (temporarily). Also check your talk page. Chat Man (talk) 22:10, 30 October 2017 (EDT)
well there is no proof except rabbid kong did not come out of the washing machine to the mushroom kingdom meaning he was made there where dk was he has the personality of dk and a rabbid
I also checked my talk page same things
He has little to no personality, and if you don't link an article than I'm afraid this conversation has gone on too long. Speculation cannot go on the Mario wiki. I'm Sorry, Chat Man (talk) 22:14, 30 October 2017 (EDT)
well I have talked with the staff they said I can use the information
- They said you could if you cited a quote that proves it. Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 22:17, 30 October 2017 (EDT)
I dit use jrs quote about the fusion and it still got deleted
"Just cause it can't damage you doesn't make it any less of an enemy"
Let's see....they can't damage you, they can't push you around, they run away from you, literally the only effect on gameplay they can have is positive, they are in no way antagonistic.....I'd say that no, they aren't enemies. Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 23:12, 30 October 2017 (EDT)
Just a reminder that when you place an image in an infobox, you should get rid of the thumbnail frame. So for infobox images, it should just be something like this:
"What was that fancy word again"
- Awkward and stilted? Yeah, like reading a first-revision movie script in a flat voice due to unnatural grammar, that. Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 23:10, 2 November 2017 (EDT)
- But did you not unread what I didn't just type to you once? Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 23:20, 2 November 2017 (EDT)
- But it still doesn't unmake no sense, due to the last half. Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 23:26, 2 November 2017 (EDT)
Given they reference basically every other game in the Super Mario series including Super Mario Land and the Gold Mario is the iconic form for Mario in New Super Mario Bros. 2, I'd say yes, it is a reference to it. Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 00:48, 6 November 2017 (EST)
You can't call anything with Mario Golden a reference to that game. It has little to nothing to do with it apart from being gold. The other outfits didn't have amiibo depicting him with the outfit. I could look at a purple mushroom and say it's a referance to the Shroob, but it's not, it's a purple mushroom. This outfit exists because of the amiibo. I'm sure it is made to be gold mario, but that's cause it has too. Chat Man (talk) 00:53, 6 November 2017 (EST)
- A Purple Mushroom is more than likely going to be a reference to Poison Mushroom, which Shroobs in fact are a reference too given that they use them. Either way, as another user pointed out, they're called the Gold Mario Cap and Outfit, not the Gold Cap and Outfit. Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 00:57, 6 November 2017 (EST)
|This is your last warning. The next time you break the rules in any way, you will be blocked from editing the Super Mario Wiki.|
If this last warning was not issued by an administrator and you feel it was undeserved, you may appeal it.
Enough with the pointless edit warring. From what I can tell, Wario and Waluigi are unlocked in some modes and locked in others. Ergo, they are both a locked and starting character. Perhaps the information should read "Playable Character (unlockable in <so-and-so>, starting in <this>)". 22:59, 15 November 2017 (EST)
Whoa there, kid, you might want to watch it. Sorry for barging in by the way, but don't become like I did. Stay cool and don't let your temper get the best of you. If ya don't like some of the edits that people make, then discuss it with them and don't shout too loud. Don't become like I did. Lcrossmk8 (talk) 23:02, 15 November 2017 (EST)
- I saw the conversation there. Best continue the conversation before any further changes are made. 23:05, 15 November 2017 (EST)
- Sure, Toad Scramble is the main mode, but three Free-for-All minigames are also available at the start in the Minigames menu, as well as the Character Museum. Toad Scramble isn't the only one available at the beginning, even though it is the main attraction of the game. – Owencrazyboy9 (talk) 23:09, 15 November 2017 (EST)
I don't believe the switch can play 3ds or Wiiu games, and everyone I know who has done it says that it didn't. It seems a little farfetched to me. Feel free to fix it if you have a referance or just put a citation. Chat Man (talk) 23:11, 16 November 2017 (EST)
- I believe it's talking about VC games. Also, how about games like Zelda Breath of the Wild that are on Wii U and Switch? Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 00:52, 17 November 2017 (EST)
Yes, but it's all over now, and I'm not addicted anymore, it's just... Seeing Toadette like this literally messed up my act so much that it got me into complaint mode, thus getting me onto DeviantArt. And yes, Archivist Toadette is the main reason why I'm not buying onto that game. Lucky for me, Toadette (in her regular outfit) had appeared in a 2018 calendar, and I hope that a Toadette amiibo will come out sometime by mid-2018.