Dreyfus in Deer Form
|Favorite Mario Game: Paper Mario|
|Favorite Characters:Yoshi, General Guy, Mimi, Mario, Ludwig von Koopa, Kooper, Kolorado, Flavio, etc.|
What is a Dreyfus?
A Dreyfus2006 is a user from Super Mario Wiki who, though being a member for almost an entire year (since the summer of 2006), completely forgot about making a user page. What a forgetful person! Hence, we should fry him and sell him for profit!
A Dreyfus is a rare creature that likes to edit Super Mario Wiki pages. So far, only one's existence is known, but there may be more. A Dreyfus is known for being particularly fond of hard-to-find information, or information that makes one think (such as where names derive from).
Now, if you believed they are an actual species, you are a nincompoop. This user page was written by a fellow going by the penname of Dreyfus! Who would have thought? So you must know about him, or else you shall be turned in to the Piantas. Gasp! OH NO! NOT THAT! That is what you are thinking. So you must know about the boy we call...DREYFUS!
The History of Dreyfus
Once upon a time, there was a boy named Dreyfus. He was neither human nor beast, but rather a mixture of things. Dreyfus the Werefoxdeer he was called, as all on the 'net who looked upon him saw. This was but a ruse, but then again, it isn't very good to go blowing your identity on the web. So this is about Dreyfus, not his identity. Ha ha, ho ho, a jovial mood we are in! Dreyfus is 50% human, 20% deer, 20% fox, 4% wolf, 4% orca whale, and 2% other. He loves churros! Loves he churros! Churros he loves! ...okay, that's enough about that.
Dreyfus was born on October 3rd, 1991 in Greenwich, Connecticut, USA. He has lived in Connecticut for three years, Wisconsin for two, Arizona for eight, and back in Wisconsin as of late. While he lived in Arizona, he learned Spanish, and has gotten the nasty habit of saying "thank you" in Spanish ("muchos gracias, señor/señorita").
One day while in a hotel, Dreyfus played a game called Yoshi's Story, and there he was hooked! ...well, not hooked, but in a metaphorical way he was. You know, because hook doesn't mean... OH NEVER MIND! Dreyfus loves video games, video games are his friends! He of course has real friends too, but that was another metaphor to make you picture it as...DANG IT, DID IT AGAIN! Alright, next subject...
How He Writes Articles
Dreyfus is fond of looking at things from a game's point of view, as if it really existed (best example would be the Piranha Sprout and Lava Bud articles, both of which were written by me). Dreyfus' favorite video game in existence would definitely be Paper Mario. So obviously, he knows a lot about all three in the series. He is also a big fan of Yoshi's Story, Yoshi being his favorite video game character. In fact, Yoshi's Story was his first video game ever, and he charishes it a bunch. It makes Dreyfus sad that such few people know or respect the game.
Dreyfus has an eye for little things, and loves the "Trivia" section of an article.
One must be a bit patient and observant with Dreyfus' edits; he has ADD, so may forget or overexagerrate some things. However, he comes across a lot of information much don't (currently, he has trouble with people not believing in the existence of the Beepboxer enemy and that people think only a few characters know of the existence of both Flopside and Flipside, when really many NPC's do).
Dreyfus: The Player's Guide
- Book: Watership Down by Richard Adams
- Book Series: His Dark Materials Trilogy by Philip Pullman
- Cartoon Character: Bambi, Casper, and Bugs Bunny
- Deviant: Tobias Fischer (tobyf)
- Movie: Fantasia
- Piece of Music: Monteques & Capulets by Prokofiev
- TV Show: Monty Python's Flying Circus
- Video Game:
- Written Articles: Piranha Sprout, Piranha Pest, Merlee's Mansion Basement
This feature is currently disabled. We will have it back up as soon as possible.
Most Remembered Contributions
- Increased Chapter descriptions for Super Paper Mario chapters
- Added a bunch of information from Yoshi's Story
- Did a bunch of additions in general
- Added a lot of more specific categories
- Created the List of Recipes
- Aaaaaaaaand ETCETERA!
Grand Dreyfus Awards
These are awards given to various things in the Marioverse. Disagree with them? State your arguement in Dreyfus' talk page. Or else.
- Funniest Enemy: Sammer Guy
- Funniest NPC: Fawful
- Most Developed Minor Character: Kolorado
- Most Developed Main Character: Mario (obviously)
- Most Developed Non-Boss Enemy: Goomba
- Most Developed Race Background: Boo
- Scariest Enemy: That monster Piano in Super Mario 64
- Most Annoying Enemy: Crazee Dayzee (at least, in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door)
- Most Difficult Enemy: Huff N. Puff
- Best-Made Levels in Paper Mario Series:
- Dreyfus is not a girl.
- Dreyfus used some of the Great Gonzo's gidjits and stuff on his User Page, with permission of course.
- Throughout this entire article, Dreyfus referred to himself in 3rd-Person! How weird!
- Dreyfus tends to use strange words such as "edittedized," when he really means "editted." Think Stuffwell!
Dreyfus loves being contacted by friends, and loves making friends. If you are a friend, or wish to be a friend, feel free to contact him via e-mail or MSN!
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- MSN Address: firstname.lastname@example.org (DUH!)
- Live in Wisconsin? Contact Dreyfus and see if he lives in a town near you!
- Live in Scottsdale, Arizona? Dreyfus may be missing you... Give him a buzz!
- Dreyfus at deviantART
- Dreyfus' incomplete official website
- Cuteness2+Evilness3=Kirby (the best comic series IN EXISTENCE!)
The Great Penguin/Bumpty Debate
Cast your vote and help determine which is better! Be smart: vote for Bumpties! With any luck, the debate will become famous, and everybody will have banners either saying, "I'm with Penguins" or "Bumpties Forever."