The 'Shroom:Issue XXX/Calendar of Events
Hello readers! I am Tucayo, and welcome to this Special Calendar of Events! If you wonder, what’s so special about it? Well, my colleague Super Paper Mario Bros has prepared you a surprise! So keep reading to find out. But first, you have to read my part :)
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii will be realeased November 27th
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games now has date, which is Ocotber 16th!
- We are also waiting for SMG2’s Release date.
21- Fire Kirby (14)
30- Zeltrax (21)
8 - Nerdy Guy
From The Birthday Thread
NOTE: If your birthday doesn’t appear, please post it IN THE ABOVE LINK, DO NOT ADD IT HERE. Thanks
Well, I don’t exactly know what I should write here….. Perhaps just the next issue date.
Next issue comes out the 10th! Of October, of course :P
Well, now I leave you with my fellow, SPMB, for the surprise :O
Hi! This is S(P)MB, and instead of a regular Mario Calendar for this month (the regular for September will be shown in the next issue alongside the October calendar), a time line on the history of the 'Shroom will be presented! :)
- 23 July 2006 - Porplemontage (the creator and owner of the Super Mario Wiki) allows the creation of a Community Portal. The user who was originally was supposed to lead the project, Son of Suns, went on vacation, as well as the other user who would have been in charge (Wayoshi). The user who created the community portal ended up being Hk-47 (Sadaharu). This project lead to the development of The 'Shroom.
- 6 January 2007 - The first official issue is released. Wayoshi directed it, and correctly states that the project was so far a success. The famous Fake News section is started by now-blocked user WarioLoaf.
- 10 March 2007 - The third issue is released. The Fun Stuff section is started as the "fun Section" and is co-written by Plumber (Daniel Webster), Great Gonzo, and TheGreatBlockyBoo.
- 5 April 2007 - The fourth issue is released. Confused is the new Fake News director.
- 9 June 2007 - The sixth issue is released. Sadaharu (Hk-47), the Editor-in-cheif at the time, directed the issue.
- 31 August 2007 - The seventh issue is released. Plumber directed the issue. The Fake News finally becomes a team, led by Xzelion.
- 12 January 2008 - Eleventh issue is released. Plumber holds a Director election, which Blitzwing wins.
- 9 February 2008 - Twelfth issue is released. 3dejong becomes the director of the Fake News, and the first issue that Blitzwing directs.
- 8 March 2008 - Thirteenth issue is released. Stooben Rooben becomes director of the Fake News.
- 6 September 2008 - Blitzwing hires Garlic Man as the first sub-director.
- 12 January 2009 - The twenty-second issue is released, the director's election is held, which Stooben Rooben won.
- 8 February 2009 - Xpike becomes the director of the Fake News.
- 14 February 2009 - The twenty-third issue is released. Z3r0 Tw0 becomes the director of the Fun Stuff section. Also the first issue under Stooben Rooben's direction, and Tucayo is appointed to sub-director.
- 11 April 2009 - The twenty-fifth issue comes out. Tucayo and Stooben Rooben switch places for the first time.
- 22 April 2009 - Ralphfan is appointed as co-director of the Fake News alongside Xpike.
- 11 July 2009 - Stooben Rooben and Tucayo switch places again. The twenty-eighth issue is released.
- 13 August 2009 - Tucayo is the Director again, and the twenty-ninth issue is released. Xpike is fired, leaving Ralphfan as the director of the Fake News. The Music & Artwork team is created, with Super Mario Bros. being the director.
- 12 September 2009 - The Special Issue of The 'Shroom is released (Issue 30)!!! YellowYoshi127 is appointed as co-director of the Music & Artwork team by Super Mario Bros..
- The Future - Only time can tell! :P