From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
by Gamefreak75 (talk)
I’m a man of many words. Too bad I have few to say. Hopefully, next issue, this section of the ’Shroom will be complete. But nobody knows… except me…
by Tucayo (talk)
Hello readers, I am your amazing writer Tucayo. Welcome to Mystery Images. Normally I don’t write anything for this section, but I want to write something to you this time to let you know that I changed the design of the images in this section so they look better. I hope you like the changes.
by Mario Fan 123 (talk)
Hey there, people! We are really next to the happy Easter times, hurray! And guess what? I’ve prepared some trivia stuff just for the event.
Did you know…
- …That in gaming, Easter Eggs have that name because players usually find it due to interest in them, like normal easter eggs? Easter eggs are secret stuff that was left in the game.
- …That the Easton Kingdom from Super Mario Land is partially based of Easter Island, and has huge stone heads based off the Moai statues of real life in the level backgrounds?
- …That Easter times appeared in Mario comics? The german Club Nintendo magazine once published Ostern im Schwammerlland (Easter in the Mushroom Kingdom), where Mario, Luigi, Toad and Peach have a picnic when they find a Yoshi Egg. The comic’s sequel shows Mario and Yoshi’s first encounter.
- …That bunnies did also appear in the Mario series? Rabbits appear in Super Mario 64 DS and give the player keys to open mini‐games when caught, Star Bunnies appear in Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2 and give Power Stars when caught, a single rabbit, MIPS, appeared in Super Mario 64 and a Rabbit Mario powerup appeared in Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins.
Well, that’s all for now! See you in the next ’Shroom issue!
by Fawfulfury65 (talk)
Here is another fun quiz brought to you by Fawfulfury65! This month's questions are all related to the Paper Mario series!
- Who is the fourth Star Spirit that Mario rescues in Paper Mario?
- What is the name of the area in Paper Mario where Star Kids are born?
- What is the name of the Master’s Buzzy Beetle student in Paper Mario?
- What is the name of the girl Luigi goes out to save in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door?
- Where in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door does Mario first meet the Smorgs?
- Who was the first champion of the Glitz Pit in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door?
- What item does Toodles lose during the trip to Poshley Heights in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door?
- What is the name of the sage in Super Paper Mario that gives Mario the ability to flip into 3D?
- How many points is the Gold Metal item worth in Super Paper Mario?
- Who is the first Pixl in Super Paper Mario to not realize that Mario was the hero from the Light Prognosticus upon first meeting him?
|Click to find answers!
- Starborn Valley
- Princess Eclair
- Riverside Station
- Prince Mush
- Her Gold Ring
- 10,000 points
by Reversinator (talk)
We are found in a crossover
Our first appearance in a while was in this crossover
We are a duo
We enter on a flying beast
We can summon a huge block of ice
Who are we?
I am a voice actor
I come from California
I started voicing my character in 1994
I am fluent in more than just english
I have voiced many characters, some minor, others major
Who am I?
Find the Difference
by Count Bonsula (talk)
The original one can be found here:
Media:DKCR promo artwork.jpg
Edited: (contains ten differences)
By General bob-omb (talk)