Talk:Step It Up
Merge with Mario Party DS and Mario Party 9
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Now, while I was blocked, I noticed that this proposal failed because what I was proposing was too vague. So then, I'll address these case-by-case.
What makes this game mode so special that it warrants its own article? Honestly, all it is...is a measly game mode that involves "stepping up" by winning lots of minigames in hopes that the player wins. Now, I said in the aforementioned proposal that Baby Luigi can explain it better than I can, but I'll throw in one more example: Mario vs. Luigi is a larger game mode in New Super Mario Bros. with more sophisticated rules, and yet it still doesn't have its own article. Therefore, I propose that we just merge the relevant information into the parent articles, Mario Party DS and Mario Party 9, and call it a day, just like for the other game mode articles that I'm proposing be merged.
Also, the argument that it appears in two Mario Party games is insufficient, especially how Coin Runners doesn't have its own article despite appearing in three Mario Kart games.
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) Let's do it, per proposal.
- Bazooka Mario (talk) Yeah. But do we disambig this one?
- Alex95 (talk) - Nothing substantial here, and yeah, probably disambiguation for this one.
- Baby Luigi (talk) Per all.
- Doomhiker (talk) Per Alex95.
- BBQ Turtle (talk) Per all, and I also think it should probably be converted to a disambiguation page.