- Bumpties are better. ^_^--Dreyfus2006 23:19, 11 June 2007 (EDT)
- Yeah, you tell him... Wait, there's a forum!?--Dreyfus2006 00:37, 12 June 2007 (EDT)
Penguin vs Bumpty Discussion
The Adventures of SMB3
What exactly is the logic behind which penguin enemies are listed as "sub-species" and which ones are "related species"? Why is Cooligan, for instance, a sub-species of penguin while Pendril is merely related? Is a Pendril somehow less of a penguin than a Cooligan? I'm confused :|--vellidragon 17:07, 26 April 2010 (EDT)
- FourPaperHeroes has been adding speculative related species to speculative articles, like Penguin and Dragon. Hello, I'm Time Turner.
- None of them is confirmed to be a sub-species. Should any penguin-like species really be included under "related species"? But anyway, isn't "related species" based on personal opinion? I could say that anything that resembles an octopus or squid is related to Blooper just because of their appearance. Do I have proof? No. --Grandy02 20:01, 7 June 2010 (UTC)
- Penpen. 18:43, 7 November 2017 (EST)