Split Lucky Jar from Cursed Jar
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
I know I'm the one who put them together, but I want to know if they should be split. They may both be jars, but Cursed Jars are more rare. Cursed Jars also spit the players out to the start of the board. I will make a section for split and for keep.
- DKPetey99 (talk) They are different jars with different functions.
- Reddragon19k (talk) Per him!
- Tails777 (talk) Per proposal.
- Bowser's luma (talk) Per DKPetey.
- BoygeyMario (talk) Per all. :)
- Toad85 (talk) Per all.
- MarioMaster720 (talk) Per proposal and Per all.
- yoshiyoshiyoshi (talk) peral
- Yoshiwaker (talk) - As per my reasoning on splitting Klobbers and Krocheads, the two really aren't different enough to merit independent articles.
- Mario4Ever (talk) If I'm not mistaken, the only difference between the two is that Cursed Jars have a set of teeth. Per Yoshiwaker.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) Cursed Jars look exactly like Lucky Jars. The only way you can tell between them is that if you manually open them yourself. And the only thing a Cursed Jar does is fling you back to the beginning of the board. That is basically it. If we're going to split Cursed Jar, we might as well split the jars that contain the coins and the stars as well.
- SWFlash (talk) Per
- YoshiGo99 (talk) Per BLOF
- Supremo78 (talk) BLOF has a good point. I agree with her (per BLOF).
- Walkazo (talk) - Per all. Cursed Jar would be really short and simply end up talking about the same things as Lucky Jar anyway. Having one page is more convenient, less repetitive and just as comprehensive as two pages would be.
- Mario Bros.! (talk) PER ALL
- Super Yoshi Bros. 3 (talk) Per BLOF.
- Lakituthequick (talk) Cursed Jar is sort of Lucky Jar, even though its not very lucky, and as BLOF said, if we slit them there must come pages for Coin Jar and Star Jar, isn't it?
- Loxo (talk) PER ALL
- MrConcreteDonkey (talk) - Per all. The two pages would be basically the same thing with about two different words.
I don't see the point to split them, nor do I have anything to say, so I'll just wait for first opposer and per him. SWFlash
- Cursed Jars do not only have teeth. If opened, they send you back to the start. DKPetey99TCE 07:12, 25 July 2011 (EDT)
Why is this the only collectible with an article? I understand that this is an actual interactive item, but this item is board specific and can easily be mentioned in the respective board article.--Knife (talk) 10:05, 2 August 2011 (EDT)
Bomb Seed has a page. I made pages with the features that I can find the most info for and if it was mentioned in the board, it will be all clustered up with board info. DKPetey99TCE 08:11, 3 August 2011 (EDT)
Why does the deadline for this keep getting pushed back? Just come to a decision and stick with it. Toad85