Split Koopasta from Koopasta Dish
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
They appear in different games, heal different amounts, give different effects, etc. This mistake is currently being used to justify merging Fresh Pasta and Fresh Pasta Bunch right here, so instead of doing the wrong thing and being consistent, let's do the correct thing and be consistent.
- Bop1996 (talk) First, it's my proposal; second, as I said, this is designed to make the items being split the standard of consistency, for the reasons above.
- UltraMario3000 (talk) Per Bop.
- Goomba's Shoe15 (talk) there two different things you don't merge something just cause it sounds similar
- Reddragon19k (talk) Per all 3!
- Walkazo (talk) - Per Bop1996. Different names, ingredients and effects, so different items.
- Yoshiwaker (talk) - Completely different things.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per all.
- yoshiyoshiyoshi (talk) per Bop
- SWFlash (talk) Per proposal
- Young Master Luma (talk) - They are completely different items, so split them. Though, definitely add a a text at the top of the page saying something by the lines of This article is about the item Koopasta from the game Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. For information about the similarly named item from Super Paper Mario, see Koopasta Dish.
- Paperphailurethemariomonster99 (talk) Sorry, BoygeyDude, but they are different.
- Bowser's luma (talk) Per logical consusing.
- Xzelion (talk) - Per All.
- BoygeyDude (talk) I think the article is fine just the way it is.
- Nicke8 (talk) They're the same thing, with different names in different games. We don't have Jumpman split from Mario.
- superfiremario (talk) Per all.
@Nicke8 their not the same thing they have two different effects a Koopasta from paper mario and paper mario: the thousand year door heals 7 hp and 7 fp while a Koopasta dish from Super Paper Mario temporarily halves damage taken from enemies their not the same thing Goomba's Shoe15 (talk)
Is there some sort of way that we can put this on hold, or even delete it? This is the exact same scenario as the Fresh Pasta Bunch proposal and whatever we do with that should apply here as well. Can we delete this and just make the changes once that proposal is finalized based on the decision made there? Bowser's luma
- No because the main argument for the merging or those two articles is that there was some sort of consensus that got these two articles merged when as Walkazo pointed out no such consensus accord so there is no standard to follow Goomba's Shoe15 (talk)
- Walkazo didn't argue that there was no consensus, what she did argue was that the decision we were being consistent with was illogical and needed to be rectified. At the moment, it appears that the Fresh Pasta Bunch proposal will fail and this will pass, so we will have a consitent, logical consensus. Bop1996 (Talk)
Look, Turtley leaf & koopa tea had different effects in SPM. & yet they had the same name. So it really isn't necessary to split the 2. Just because it has the word Dish in it doesn't mean it's a completely different item. BoygeyPumpkineer