Talk:Koopa Troopa Beach (court)
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
My mistake. I've been only following what the red links were leading for the creation of this article. However, I have noticed something: Wario Factory from both Mario Hoops 3-on-3 and Mario Sports Mix are in one article. I don't see why these two are separate articles other than slight name change. Also, I believe Koopa Beach's name is actually "Koopa Troopa Beach". Well, according to my song title anyway.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) I'm all for consistency
- Zero777 (talk) 1: They are literally EXACTLY the same. 2: Consistency.
- Tails777 (talk) The only difference is the name. Other than that, nothing is different.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per proposal.
- Reddragon19k (talk) - First of all, Koopa Beach is a court in Mario Hoops and Koopa Troopa Beach is from MSM so, let's merge! Per her!
- Bop1996 (talk) Per proposal.
- SWFlash (talk) Per first supporter.
- Bowser's luma (talk) Point proved, vote changed.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per all.
- Marioguy1 (talk) - Different names, different games, different mechanics, different backgrounds, different styles, different fields, can you please show me one thing that is similar about these two courts?
- Gamefreak75 (talk) - Basically everything that MG1 stated.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Hey! I've got a better idea: why don't we leave this split and we split Wario Factory into three articles? Aren't all the Wario Factories different (by function, appearance, gimmick, game, etc.)? Why are those merged?
- UltraMario3000 (talk) LunaticGreenManiac.
- Yeah, I have the song in my computer. I'm not convinced that Koopa Beach is the correct name. Ray Trace(T|C)
- Official VGM, or did you download it from somewhere? Mario4Ever 20:13, 11 April 2011 (EDT)
@Reddragon19k: How come I'm convinced that you didn't read my proposal? I specifically said that Wario Factory from Mario Hoops 3-on-3 and Mario Sports Mix were on the same article. @Bowser's Luma: That is the ONLY difference. The place is very similar to each other and they happen to be in the same types of games. And don't start the argument about different game mechanics. The two Wario Factories have completely styles yet they happen to be in the same article. Ray Trace(T|C)
@BLOF: How come this isn't listed in the list of TPPs on the proposals page? @Reddragon19k: BLOF is a girl I think, and people don't like having their genders mixed up... Bop1996 (talk) @Reddragon19k That is a terrible reason to support the proposal, especially since it's the same reason you gave to oppose it. Mario4Ever 20:46, 12 April 2011 (EDT)
Please, look at this image:
It's Koopa Troopa Beach (from AU version). SWFlash
Marioguy1 In basketball in Mario Sports Mix, the nets are the same as the ones from Mario Hoops 3-on-3. There is no difference other than the name. Tails777
- @LGM: Wario Factory is (if I am not mistaken) the same place in both games. The same design, the same mechanics, and, more importantly, the same name. None of the above can be said for this scenario; where the only similarities between the two courts are that they are both on a beach and four of the five words in their titles are the same. Marioguy1 (talk)
- The first Wario Factory had Bob-ombs (the only gimmick) while the second one doesn't. There are no treasure chests or conveyor belts in the first one. They even LOOK different (one is golden and the other is more factory-like. Maybe you can read the article instead of jumping to conclusions :P KaBoom! 21:34, 19 April 2011 (EDT)
- That proposal is gone and passed; I can't stop it (though in two or so weeks...), this proposal is still going on so I will oppose it right now to stop the problem before it starts. Marioguy1 (talk)