|This talk page or section has a conflict or a question that needs to be answered. Please try to help and resolve the issue by leaving a comment.|
So this has the exact same purpose and Japanese name as the Fright Mask, with the latter basically being "go away." Anyways, the English name change is clearly because they gave it too specific a name for the redesign. I think these should be merged. Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 23:22, October 27, 2019 (EDT)
- I don't know why we have two different meanings for the same translation, first of all. Totally agreed. 23:39, October 27, 2019 (EDT)
Merge to Fright Mask
|This talk page section contains an unresolved talk page proposal. Please try to help and resolve the issue by voting or leaving a comment.|
Current time: Sunday, February 16, 2020, 18:28 GMT
See above. This has the same basic application and JP name as the
Fresh Juice Fright Mask. The English translation gave it too specific a name, so when the vaguely-named-in-origin-language item got a redesign that still followed those parameters but not the translated ones, it needed retranslated...yet still had a too-specific name.
- Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) Per above
- Alex95 (talk) - Per above.
- FanOfYoshi (talk) Aethestic change.
- Power Flotzo (talk) Per all.
- LinkTheLefty (talk) This actually seems more clear-cut than the Fresh Juice to me.