Split Giga Carrot from Carrot
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
There is no reason for Giga Carrot to be merged with Carrot and here's why. When they were merged there was no discussion about merging them instead MCS just merged them by himself because it was a stub and the wiki was going through a all short articles are stubs and most die phase. However this article was not a stub because a stub is an article that lacks info while this article never lacked info much like how Star Coin Sign was merged to star coin for being a stub despite the fact that it wasn't a stub. Now some will argue that we should merge it because it's just a big carrot and I find that argument to be flawed is a Super Thwomp not just a big thwomp, is a Stilt Guy not just a shy guy on stilts, and is a Bellhop Goomba not just a goomba in a bellhop costume. And if all of those things get seperate articles why shouldn't this?
- Raven Effect (talk) Per my proposal
- YoshiKong (talk) Per proposal.
- Master R.O.B (talk) Per the proposal
- GreenDisaster (talk) Per proposal.
- Koopa K (talk) Per proposal... I guess.
- RandomYoshi (talk) – Per proposal.
Super Mario Advance
|This talk page or section has a conflict or a question that needs to be answered. Please try to help and resolve the issue by leaving a comment.|
See the orange and yellow...vase-looking thing? This is what the "carrots" in this game are. I don't know if they are intended to be carrots at all, but regardless, they certainly aren't the SML2 carrots, which given the wording of the article are what it's otherwise about. This should probably be split. Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 05:12, November 13, 2019 (EST)
- Yeah, they definitely don't belong on this page. -- Too Bad! Waluigi Time! 12:15, November 13, 2019 (EST)
- That thing is referred to as an "Elevator Platform" on pages 14 and 20 of the Prima guide and generically a "bouncing platform" on page 18 of the Versus Books guide. LinkTheLefty (talk) 13:32, November 13, 2019 (EST)