Talk:Big Blue Boo
The SMW Player's Guide mostly describes him as Big Boo, but he's listed as Big Blue Boo in the enemies list. Is that enough to remove the conjecture tag? --Toadstool Forever 03:54, 23 March 2007 (EDT)
This article is meant to distinguish this boss Big Boo from the other Big Boos of Super Mario World. I think we should vote on it. -- Son of Suns
I think there should just be a sub section of Big Boo in the article about this.
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Sorry, but I am Confused – I agree, the Big Blue Boo is barely a different species from the Big Boo with the only difference being... it's blue. I mean come on, its not even officially named!
- Elias5891 With the other Big Boos from the ghost houses being classified on the Big Boo page, this one should too. The only difference is his color and status as a sub-boss.
- Support. --KPH2293
- Totally. A fan of Yoshi | Here
- In terms of game mechanics, this is a unique creature. The boss Big Boo isn't shy, is intangible, is vulnerable to blocks, and he's a level boss. The big blue Boo will hide if you look at him, Mario can touch him, he's invulnerable to blocks (AFAICT), and he's a common enemy. They look different, act different, and have different roles. If you merge these two, you might as well merge all the Yoshi's Island bosses into their common counterparts, since they're just bigger versions of common enemies.--Toadstool Forever 16:17, 9 April 2007 (EDT)
- Para Yoshi Wahoo! - Yeah… anyway…
- Uh... I agree with Toadstool Forever. Yeah.
~ Luigi hc #Lord Kenny
I will merge or not merge this article in one week, depending on vote tallies. -- Son of Suns
The votes are tied. I cannot take any action. I will give this vote another week. -- Son of Suns
That ridicoulous, Big Blue Boo is just a Boo that happen to be blue. The “he act different in game mechanic.“ argument don't work.Should we make an article about SMD Wiggler?I mean he's green and he's a boss, he must have his own article!And what about creating an article about Super Mario World Goomba?They are thouger in that game and they look different!The article Chukster was merged with Pianta because they were only different in term of game mechanic.Why Big Blue Boo should be any different? Gofer
I've just replayed SMW and all Big Boo in that game are blue. I may also had that the Big Blue Boo battle is the only time in the game where a Big Boo is found near an ice block. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) For what we know, other Big Boo may also be vulnerable to Ice Block, you just don't have the occasion to see it. Gofer
- Do other Big Boos phase in and out? -- Son of Suns
When you look at them, they phase out and phase in when you look in the opposite direction. Gofer
So, lemme summe up the whole thing.:
1:All Big Boo in SMW are blue.
2:All Big Boo in SMW phase in and out, Big Blue Boo just use it differently.
3: He's vulnerable to ice block. Big Blue Boo battle is the only time in the game with a Big Boo and an ice block are in the same room. So, for what we know, other Big Boo's may also be vulnerable to ice block.
4: Big Blue Boo isn't shy.
Is that enough to get it merged? The only difference between Big Blue Boo and the other boo is the fact that he isn't shy and his statue as a mini-boss. The SMS bomb-omb article got deleted even though they were radically different in appearance and function. I've noticed that most "Oppose" voter did'nt give any argument! Try to give reason for why it should be keep as a separate article, you won't convince anyone with "Yeah, anyway...".Gofer
- Hate to interject, but the Wiggler in Super Mario Sunshine does deserve its own article if Gooper Blooper and Petey Piranha can - All the enemy bosses in the Japanese version were just [insert enemy name] boss. Why do we give Petey Piranha and Gooper Blooper an article, yet Boss Boo will forever be mistaken as King Boo and Boss Wiggler will never be recognized as anything more than another Wiggler? LinkTheLefty 16:11, 12 November 2008 (EST)