MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Koopa Troopa
- Superluigirules (talk) - I am working very hard on the article; it is very hard to add all the stuff about Koopa Troopa, but I am going to do it!
- Polocatfan (talk)
- QuizmoManiac (talk)
- DRY BONES (talk)
- Olors (talk)
- Dry dry bones (talk)
- BowserTime (talk)
- Daisywoo66 (talk)
- SUPERZ (talk)
- GEX (talk)
- SKmarioman (talk)
- Conanshinichi (talk)
- Babyluigi111 (talk)
- Boidoh (talk)
- ZambiblasianOgre (talk)
- Technickal (talk)
- Caf772000 (talk)
- M&L (talk)
- GreenKoopaShell (talk)
- Kamek126 (talk)
- MysteryGirl2012 (talk)
- The legend of zelda rocks (talk)
- GlassesGuy (talk)
- Goomba's Shoe15 (talk) it needs citations and there is also no info on their apperance in Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix, Hotel Mario, and Mario's Time Machine it also needs info on the Nintendo Adventure Books and the Japanese anime movie Super Mario Bros.: Peach-hime Kyushutsu Dai Sakusen! so yeah it could be better
- New Super Mario (talk) It has a rewrite template, and could be expanded. Needs to be a little more organized too.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Sections, especially Mario Party, Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix, Hotel Mario, Mario's Time Machine, and the Yoshi series need expansion.
- Mario Bros.! (talk) I may like the subject, but it has the blue Rewrite Template.
- DKPetey99 (talk) "It is one of the most famous enemies in the Mario Series and it is in great shape. It is one of the best articles the wiki has to offer! This article can't get better!" This is probably the worst support vote. How is it in great shape? For one thing it has a rewrite template. DDR is missing, so is Super Mario-Kun, Mario's Time Machine, I don't see Mario's Picross, and this article can be 100 times better! And Paper Mario is written in past tense.
- UltraMario3000 (talk) Per all.
- Superfiremario (talk) Per all.
- Supremo78 (talk) Not with a rewrite template. Like LGM said, there are some sections that need expansion. If that happens, I would be happy to make this a Featured Article. But, it doesn't have that right now, so I have to oppose.
- Mariofan457 (talk) Rewrite article template.
There is also little Information on the Mario Kart series.Per all!
- KS3 (talk) I see a stub template... And the Mario Kart section needs expansion.
- Commander Code-8 (talk) What's that, Oh, it's a rewrite template.
- Enriquevv75 (talk) Per all. This needs to be fixed, plain and simple.
- Spidey665 (talk) With a maintenance tag? No!
- YoshiKong (talk) The first thing I see is a rewrite-expand template...
- Super Famicom 64 (talk) D:
- Phantom Bowser (talk) Isnt one of the specifications for a featured article that it NOT have a rewrite template???
Removal of Support/Opposes
It's also missing images from both New Super Mario Bros games as well as the second Mario land game oh and Mario is missing the game where it was the only enemy so yeah it could get better article Goomba's Shoe15 (talk)
- It doesn't matter if images from a certain game are missing. As long as the images are formatted well (like, there is no big wall of text or cluttered images), it's fine. Mario is Missing doesn't need an image for example. BabyLuigiOnFire (talk)
- Nope, it's not fine. I agree with you on that point. That's why articles like Mario and Luigi are not featured yet. BabyLuigiOnFire (talk)
Nintendo never made artwork for them in Mario is Missing!The artwork for new super mario bros is in the infobox! And the sprites for new super mario bros wii are as close as we can get to artwork!
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Steverocks27 (talk).
Here are the games i which there is little or no info on Yoshi's Island DS, Super Princess Peach, The Mario Baseball Series, the Mario Golf Series, The Mario Football Series, Hotel Mario, Mario's Time Machine so i ask how can you call this article worthy of being featured when it doesnt even have info on each game it's in even the ones where it's playable in Goomba's Shoe15 (talk)
There's also info missing from the Mario Party section like what role does it play in Mario Party 2 what role does it play in Mario Party it's in the Mario Party Advance and Mario Party DS categories yet no info on either of those games so how could you possibly look at the rules to become a featured article and say that this one meets those rules. Goomba's Shoe15 (talk)
Just because there's missing info doesn't mean it doesn't deserve to be nominated! If you're complaining about the lack of info, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Find some artwork! Add some info. Just stop complaining. Daisywoo66 (talk)
- Rule 3 clearly states be sourced with all available sources and Mario-related appearances. so yes if an article is missing info it can not be featured and on that note this article is also missing info on the nintendo adventure books Goomba's Shoe15 (talk)
- ...yes it does. Yoshiwaker (talk)
- Once again your wrong rule 10 states: include one or more images for each entry on the list where applicable. For example, a list of in-game collectible items should include one picture of each. So yes a FA does need images for each section/game Goomba's Shoe15 (talk)